Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have an awful confession

Please don't be too judgemental, this is very hard for me to write.

It all started a few months ago. And it get worse every single day I live.

HBO had an *NSYNC special that I turned on to make fun of. I laughed, I joshed....but then I couldn't turn it off. Before I knew it I was singing along and drooling over Justin Timberlake and the delicious J.C. (OMG I just typed 'delicious')

Then I found myself taping the special and watching it over and over. All of a sudden, I have "No Strings Attched" and i'm singing along to it. I have no control over my body any more. I want to be in a boy band although I am a 26 year old woman.

I feel like a lecherous old hag when I think of the naughty things I want to do to JC while "its gonna be me".

I know some their wicked-fresh dance moves.

I hated New Kids and find Backside Boys laughable, but NSYNC has hold on me. I am afraid of what I have become.

Do they perform Boy Band exorcisms?

Get a fucking hold of yourself. Then look at ur self in the mirror and smack ur self the fuck out of it. For crying out loud...... N SYNC. Burn the tape and listen to something else. UUUUUUUUUGH. N SYNC. What the fuck are you thinking. Did you even have to turn it on to make fun of them. Good Luck ur now a 26 year old woman with the mind of a fucking 11 yr old girl.

Cazz, I feel your pain. There was a time when I too fell victim to the senselessly catchy beats of NSYNC. But you have to remember that their beats are specifically designed to be addictive - it's like heroin in "musical" form. They do it on purpose to reel you in and make you spend money. Once you start thinking of yourself as a pawn of the music industry for enjoying that band, you'll be amazed how quickly you fall out of love. Trust me.

silente - nottooashamedtohelpotherpeoplethroughtheirpain

Originally posted by urallge

Get a fucking hold of yourself. Then look at ur self in the mirror and smack ur self the fuck out of it. For crying out loud...... N SYNC. Burn the tape and listen to something else. UUUUUUUUUGH. N SYNC. What the fuck are you thinking. Did you even have to turn it on to make fun of them. Good Luck ur now a 26 year old woman with the mind of a fucking 11 yr old girl.

I just tried smacking myself, but then before I knew it I was spanking myself imagining Justin smacking my ass and telling me how naughty I am.

Originally posted by silente

Cazz, I feel your pain. There was a time when I too fell victim to the senselessly catchy beats of NSYNC. But you have to remember that their beats are specifically designed to be addictive - it's like heroin in "musical" form. They do it on purpose to reel you in and make you spend money. Once you start thinking of yourself as a pawn of the music industry for enjoying that band, you'll be amazed how quickly you fall out of love. Trust me.

silente - nottooashamedtohelpotherpeoplethroughtheirpain

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. You should run a crisis center for this sort of thing.

Those are some real catchy-ass tunes. I respect your honesty, you know as well as I do how horrifying this is.

hmmmm this is pretty serious.

I think there is no hope for you cazz, you have let it go TOO far. I suggest just giving in, learn the dance moves, cover your walls in N'Syn posters. Learn the N'Sync scream and use it when ever they are on TV, you see them or go to their concerts.

You must allays defend them reminding people they wrote much of their new album, so there not just a manufactured boy band. Also keep telling people how it's hard to dance and sing like that, even with 8 months of training.

You always have to look at the plus points though. Just think people won't have a problem at Christmas and Birthdays, look at all the merchandising they have. People will never think 'what can I buy cazz this year?' there will always be a new doll or poster to get.

So off you go, find out where they all live and sit outside their house's every day. And just HOPE that they split up soon, so you can have a strop and complain how they are selling out to the fans and move on to the next new thing..... PvD.

Originally posted by silente

<nods> I understand, Cazz. And it never really leaves you - I can still sing Bye Bye Bye word for word. But it does get easier. Keep the hope alive - you will get better.

I can sing rubbaducks new song, quack quack quack word for word, is that the same thing? ;)

Originally posted by back2basics-

I can sing rubbaducks new song, quack quack quack word for word, is that the same thing? ;)

<laughs> In time, b2b - rubbaduck's not quite big enough yet.

But screaming "one two three four one two three four!! Yeah PvD!!!!" to any random trance song definitely counts. ;)

Originally posted by petrol

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I think it's time for an intervention.

Grab your jars or whatever, get the toothpicks, pack up your decks, and assemble your DJs...

Cazz... we'll draw you back in.

<laughs> Love it! A reprogramming is definitely in order.

i have a problem, too - can someone help me?

ive had a bon jovi obsession for years, and it has gotten worse after i saw them live in concert at giant's stadium a few weeks ago. i sang along with the rest of the lunatics....i have since completed my collection of bon jovi cd's (i have ALL of the band releases and both of jon's solo albums are coming in the mail soon). i signed up for the fan site email news....this is all very troubling. the one good thing that came out of this is that i stopped listening to the z100 cheeze =) but i need HELP!

Oh my God...snap out of it as soon as you can..that is what these industry-produced fucked up bands try to do to all of us...churn out cheap silly nagging songs that literally STINK in your mind so that you cannot help but sing along..but you CAN fight it, and you MUST,for your sanity...and remember, we are all behind you! ;P

Good luck!

Originally posted by cazz926

I just tried smacking myself, but then before I knew it I was spanking myself imagining Justin smacking my ass and telling me how naughty I am.

I bet you everyone can sing a line two from an N'SYNC song, they just don't admit it.......Could be worse, you could be singing Aaron Carter........:blown:

I want to thank you all for being so supportive through this rough time. (excpet for that awful uallge who I know is dancing in tight whiteys right now to Bye Bye Bye with a bedazzled bandana and chapds on. Don't be afraid of who you are, honey)

Back(streetboy)2Basics..as usual the voice of reason. I wanna throw on a Justin Timberlake Afro on you and go "OZ" on that ass.

And wackydream, I know that took a lot for you to confess. But Jon and Richie are pretty tasty. (OMG i just typed 'tasty').

"Your not going crazy, your going sane in a crazy world"....The Tick.