Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
silente

Dare I ask...

That's unsubstantiated gossip!!! (And besides, it's only the relief pitching that blows goats - the rest of them are Welsh and prefer sheep). But that's information I already knew and doesn't tell me jack about the final score last night. :tongue:

Originally posted by peeps

espn.com, woman.

stop reading your horscope. stop shopping all the sites. leave cosmo.com...

www.domenhavetotellwomenhowtodoeverythingsheesh.com

:tongue::tongue:

<coughblowmecough> Thank you, oh sage of wisdom for stating the obvious. Let me continue in that vein and say that I was far too lazy to actually go to a different site, so I thought I'd ask around and make other people look.

silente - forsomeonewholikeswomenpeepssuredoesknowalotaboutgoats

Originally posted by peeps

lazy eh? trying to get other to YOUR work, eh?

can you say typicalwoman?:tongue:

Sorry, captain. :rolleyes:

And women learned that particular trick from the males of the species - if we didn't, you fools would never do anything.

Originally posted by silente

Sorry, captain. :rolleyes:

And women learned that particular trick from the males of the species - if we didn't, you fools would never do anything.

silente - that was terrible. you were on such a roll yesterday, too. surely you can come up with something better than THAT reply.

jeez - ya give the women the right to vote, and then they want to while damn constitution...:tongue:

<laughs> You're right peeps, you can't type for shit. And give me a little time to wake up - I was stoned for most of last night, so my mind's a bit fuzzy yet. Besides, I'm all distracted by Godsmack... ;)

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> You're right peeps, you can't type for shit. And give me a little time to wake up - I was stoned for most of last night, so my mind's a bit fuzzy yet. Besides, I'm all distracted by Godsmack... ;)

:D