Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigwill

what happening this week 8/17 at exit?

Uh..ClubbinGirl

If you're a promotor, why do u need a flyer for?

Melanie...if my memory serves me correct, didn't u try to do a meet up a month ago, and U never showed up for it?

:mad:

I'm going to be running around as usual, now that the Red Room is shut down for renovation.

I'm either going to be behind Draper's Booth, meeting up with BigArt, or @ the Main Floor.

C-ya then!

:D :D

what ??? the red room is shutdown ??? whe did this happen?? is it true??? and oh yeah anybody wanna have a meet up??? clubbin grl??.... princess? well tell me if you wanna

BIGWILL guestlist on fridays at EXIT

most def ....... i would love to set that bitch on fire... prob a skank...anyways big pop is down for a meet up anyone else??

thats messed up .... i was horrible when it was a hip hop room last year.... fucking can't move in there....... better off the red room where there is more space and better music when justin is there...... so anyone else down.....we could all meet up behind drapers booth

well where should we meet up then......how about??? i dunno the couches next to the stairs leading to the red room or maybe the the coat check place...any ideas anyone?? so doubtness are u going tobe there 4 the meet up

I will be @ Exit around 11 - 12am.

We just haven't figure where to meet up at yet.

There are other members of the board that wants to meet up also, but don't know where. If the Red Room is close, we have to find another spot. How about in the back of the other Dj booth?!?