Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who thinks plugging is too disgusting?!

nSyNcBaBy

Is plugging too disgusting?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is plugging too disgusting?

• Yes. It's repulsive and i would never do it.
    • Yes. It's gross, but it makes u roll harder so i do it anyway!
    • No, i dont think its disgusting, even though id probably never do it.
    • No! Shit, if it makes ur roll more worth it.....plug away!!!!

Originally posted by linabina

does anyone think plugging is just downright disgusting??? cuz i told my bf i was thinkin of trying it and he bugged out on me.... tellin me hed never look at me the same again if i did that. i dont get why he thinks its so gross!! yea u r plugging a pill in ur ass but still... there a far more disgusting things than that!! does anyone else feel the same way he does? :confused:

That is the grosses thing in the history of gross things...don't let anybody else tell you other wise...

Originally posted by trancend

linabina, did you plug on friday?

no i didnt actually... i swallowed the 1st one then i kinda forgot about it... i guess i was too in a rush to take the 2nd that i didnt even think about plugging,,, and now idk when ill ever get to cuz im quitting e, for a loooooong time at least. so, who knows! but if i ever do, ill let u know :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

no i didnt actually... i swallowed the 1st one then i kinda forgot about it... i guess i was too in a rush to take the 2nd that i didnt even think about plugging,,, and now idk when ill ever get to cuz im quitting e, for a loooooong time at least. so, who knows! but if i ever do, ill let u know :tongue:

quitters never win or something....i dont know i think theres some cliche i can put in there but i forgot it

I've heard from a friend of a friend...;) that its not bad at all. i would suggest crushing it up and putting it in a capsule, loobing it and then pushing it up about first knuckle deep... BAM, done.

Hold off on the pooping for a little bit though. If you already have to go, then i suggest just chewing or parachuting it. Just my $0.02.

HARDER FASTER! Always BETTER!

:cool:

Weeee hoooo . . . pluggin the magic beans may not be the most appetizing method of delivery, but it does work.

I much prefer to drop one for a primer,eat another 2 or 3 halfs in 15 minute intervals, then bump the rest.

The reson I save the bump for last is that once you're rolling its a beat the clock game, if you're Blowing Up you need to get the stuff to your brain as quickly as possible cause once you start coming down, FEMA sets in (read my E-tard post).