bam bam bam...ive f'n had it!!

sgtfury

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hotlexs

What is wrong with staceyb? Where she come from with that attitude, gets all fragil from nothing. She must of be one of those busted hoes we dont pay attention too.

les

Dude, you're an asshole. Not only are you disrespecting someone but a woman too!!! Let me teach you some manners!!

I THINK THE PMSing Staceyg5 AND THE WWF NYC BMW DRIVING WRESTLER AND ANYTHING ELSE I MISSED FROM HIS TITLE SHOULD BOTH TAKE A PILL AND CHILL. IF YOU GOT BEEF OR JUST HATING, THERE IS A MESSAGEBOARD HERE CALLED "DRAMA" AND I THINK YOU TWO WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH THOSE PEOPLE. GEO'S PICTURES AND POST ARE F**KING FUNNY AND MAKES THIS MESSAGE BOARD MORE ENTERTAINING!!!!

How the people with low self-a- steam must make them self feel better by posting " I am the one who took your lunch money" How Nice well...sit down kid and tell your mother to get a job so you could bring money for your own lunch...

P.S.

I think its time to pick up your wellfare check this week so leave Digital 7 alone...next time u want to take someone's lunch money come find me aint nothing make me feel better than taken out the one who thinks he owns the play ground...

Originally posted by geob69

mimid ur my girly dont get in it << muah lol

I know baby, muah to you to honey!! If you have'nt noticed I have'nt said anything until hotlexs had to disrespect stacey, thats not cool, there is no need for name calling on this board, we are all friends here, it has nothing to do with you geo, you knows I loves you!!!:D

digital7, no i was the guy that use 2 steal the lunch money that your mama gave you everyday to eat, the one that would slap your head when i would sit in back off you in class and you would turn around and start crying like a bi*ch. The one that would trip you in fitness class the one that would throw spit balls in your face do u recall digital7?

People like you usually get shot in schools nowadays....

Sad that you actually would be proud of such accomplishments. Think about it, you're basically admitting to being inferior to the rest of humanity. If I was ruler of the world, I'd see to it that you'd be castrated as to not further infect the gene pool.

geob69 - LMFAO ... that sucked captain! but I give you credit, a very little amount of it, just for trying ya know. I think I heard that in the 6th grade?, that's weak among many other things. sad part is your trying alittle too hard to come out of non exsistence and quite frankly, it's not working. what your main emphasis should be is about the muzik, but that'll be alittle hard for you considering you know nothing about it and therefore concentrate more on your busted ass ego. so geob69, let's stop playing these little games, shall we? :rolleyes:

Sambo144 - you wouldnt know the first thing about drama on this board. :)

Soldado - fuck em' if they can't take a joke .....