Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Simple question: Which finger? (+link to a fun bj guide)

wildangel

So I'm reading this article for fun, right? ;)

And I came across this move:

BUMMING HIM OUT

This is dangerous, but gently slide bad hand below and under towards his anus. If your boy doesn’t flinch, you may want to rim him with a wet finger. Guys act like they don’t like anything in their bums but most are dirty little bitches that need a good seeing to. Make sure to time it right. As his balls hide away, his back arches up and he’s just about to blow, slide it in and gently wriggle it. Be prepared to stop an avalanche of cum with your face.

I want to do this to my guy for the first time ever.

My question: Which finger should I use? Second/middle/ring/pinkie? How far should I stick it in - all the way or only in half-way?

For you guys who have girls who do this or have done this for you... what's the best way for her to do it? Which finger, how many fingers... build up to it slowly or just jam it in... etc?

That site has some great articles. Here's another excerpt:

After a while you can get it to the point where a finger in his rear during a blowjob is "de rigeur." Men's asses are nine times more disgusting than women's, though, so take Margaret Cho's advice and don't let that finger touch your steering wheel on the drive home. Keep it up like you're saying "hey" to a fellow driver.

:D:laugh::cool:

Originally posted by wildangel

So I'm reading this article for fun, right? ;)

And I came across this move:

I want to do this to my guy for the first time ever.

My question: Which finger should I use? Second/middle/ring/pinkie? How far should I stick it in - all the way or only in half-way?

For you guys who have girls who do this or have done this for you... what's the best way for her to do it? Which finger, how many fingers... build up to it slowly or just jam it in... etc?

unless your guy is pretty experimental, i'd make this a two parter -

first time, tickle him a bit and stuff down there - no insertions!!!

second time, give it the finger - just do it (make sure your finger's wet), and half way - his reaction will let you know from there.

(that stopping a load of stuff with your face is no joke btw - hehe)

go girl :) you ladies are the best to take such good care of us!

OMG, if my boyfriend slapped me I'd never go down on him again!! I'd understand if he jumped a bit, but if he clocked me upside the head, he won't be getting any for a long time.

second time, give it the finger - just do it (make sure your finger's wet), and half way - his reaction will let you know from there.

(that stopping a load of stuff with your face is no joke btw - hehe)

Wow, I can't wait to try this... just 2 more questions. Which finger should I use (pinky's the smallest, should I stick with that one?), and should I cut my nails? (I have pretty long nails)

go girl you ladies are the best to take such good care of us!

We do our best... :D

What the fuck is wrong with you people? If I am with a girl and about to cum and all relaxed and then she shoves a thumb up my ass, I would get soooo pissed off! Firstly, because that's my ass and I don't like anything going up there, and secondly, because I wasted the feeling of cumming on slapping that bitch that just stuck her thumb up my ass.

DON'T DO IT!

If I am with a girl and about to cum and all relaxed and then she shoves a thumb up my ass, I would get soooo pissed off! Firstly, because that's my ass and I don't like anything going up there, and secondly, because I wasted the feeling of cumming on slapping that bitch that just stuck her thumb up my ass.

Okay guys, I really need you to speak up here... how many of you feel the same way, and how many of you would be cool with a finger up your ass right before you cum?

welli'm a guy and i would never have a girl put anything up my ass..... just to damn wierd.... and for girls hey i tried the whole sticking the finger up the ass thing....just not too far ...i used the pinky at first but when she got used to it i used my pointing finger.... remember guys not too far....unless they like it.....

i dun thinks guys will ever like anything stuck up there...hahahah

Originally posted by serzh

What the fuck is wrong with you people? If I am with a girl and about to cum and all relaxed and then she shoves a thumb up my ass, I would get soooo pissed off! Firstly, because that's my ass and I don't like anything going up there, and secondly, because I wasted the feeling of cumming on slapping that bitch that just stuck her thumb up my ass.

DON'T DO IT!

Umm, have you ever heard of the prostate gland??? It's the "male G-spot" and the only way to stimulate it is through the bum.

I'm guessing you guys who are grossed out by this are really young.

BTW- a friend of mine told me about a time he was fooling around with this girl. He was on something, forget what exactly, he was drunk or on coke or something. He was going crazy because he just could not come! Without warning, she shoved her finger in his ass- next thing you knew!- he was having the most amazing orgasm of his life!

Originally posted by tastyt

BTW- a friend of mine told me about a time he was fooling around with this girl. He was on something, forget what exactly, he was drunk or on coke or something. He was going crazy because he just could not come! Without warning, she shoved her finger in his ass- next thing you knew!- he was having the most amazing orgasm of his life!

All the guys out there that say its gross probably fear it because they think... "oh no maybe I'm gay if i like that"... nonsense. I love it all. Beat me, spank me, love me I really don't care.:laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

That's what we're talking about!

This has nothing to do with being homophobic or any thing. If you're with your girl and she doesn't happen to have a penis (most girls don't), then what does this have to do with being gay? Gay has to do with being man on man, not what you do together. Do you feel gay when you kiss a girl? cause you know, gay guess kiss too. i swear - or at least i read that or my cousin's friend told me....

lol

Originally posted by jimk29

All the guys out there that say its gross probably fear it because they think... "oh no maybe I'm gay if i like that"... nonsense. I love it all. Beat me, spank me, love me I really don't care.:laugh:

WOO-HOO! That's the attitude I like to hear!

Serzh- I agree that a warning is normally a good idea.

and Barvyb- lmao!!! :laugh:

This came up in another thread- your sexual orientation is not about *what* you like to do, but *who* you like to do it with.

OMG, if my boyfriend slapped me I'd never go down on him again!! I'd understand if he jumped a bit, but if he clocked me upside the head, he won't be getting any for a long time.

Wow, I can't wait to try this... just 2 more questions. Which finger should I use (pinky's the smallest, should I stick with that one?), and should I cut my nails? (I have pretty long nails)

We do our best... :D

unless your hands are HUUUUGGGGEEEE, use which ever one is easiest for you. the more comfortable you are the better. Think about a time when you had sex and the guy needed to move and react to you so it didn't hurt - you know, stretching and what not.

um - nails? well be careful. LOL. never been a prob 4 me, but not sure what "pretty long nails" means. if in doubt, cut 'em.

you'll let us know how this all cums out? :)

First of all - tastyt, I LOVE the way you think, girl! I may just have to make you my mentor, sounds like you could teach me a couple of things. ;)

Hey, you should hint at it sometime and see how he reacts to it. But I wouldn't be too happy if a girl would do something like that without warning.

Yeah, I think you're right. So it'd be best for me to at least WARN HIM before I do it? I thought it'd be kinda cool/sexy to "surprise" him by just sticking it up there (probably right before he cums), but maybe that wouldn't be so cool or sexy after all. :blank:

unless your hands are HUUUUGGGGEEEE, use which ever one is easiest for you.

LOL, don't worry, my hands are pretty small and I have slender fingers. My second finger would probably work best, and be the most comfortable/easiest for me, too.

um - nails? well be careful.

I will, I promise. :spin: They're not super claw-long, maybe 1/4-1/2 inch or so? All I know is that it's a sensitive area, and I don't want to do any damage!

you'll let us know how this all cums out?

Definitely, I'll be back with the results sometime Monday or Tuesday. :D Keep the tips/comments coming!

First of all - tastyt, I LOVE the way you think, girl! I may just have to make you my mentor, sounds like you could teach me a couple of things. ;)

i totally agree.... i commented on tastyt once before, saying how i love reading her posts cuz she seems so knowledgable... :)

I once went out with this guy and he was all about doing different shit...one night he wanted me to stick my finger in his ass and i didnt do it only because he for some reason seemed a lil too excited about it and idk that does not seem like its me....but i know that some guys do like it....dont fear what you have never tried....:(

my girl does it to me and i am loving it... and no - it doesnt make me gay. the "homophobic" men here need to relax and not be afraid to try new things.

as far as tips go: make sure to cut your nails and keep it wet at all times.

also if your man refuses to do it, try to convince him that his orgasms are gonna be 3 times better.

The 1st time my chick did it to me I told her to knock it off. I told her the only way that she was gonna play with my ass, was that she would have to submit to me probing her ass. So the next time she tried it I was wasted. She had me stand next to the bed and jack off over her while she played with herself. Next thing I knew she stuck her middle finger up my ass. The feeling was incredible. It's really hard to describe, You have to feel it to believe it. Anyway, I shot a stream of cum over her head clear to the other side of the bed. Thats all I can remember, due to the fact that my knees buckled and I collapsed to the floor. As I was falling my asshole tightened around her finger pulling her arm practically out of socket. She fell off the bed complaining that her arm hurt. As oxygen made it back to my brain and i regained consciousness, I remided her that it was her fault for introducing my ass to her finger. I also reminded her that it was her turn. reluctantly she agreed. Let's put it this way, Both our asses are no longer virgins. This has become regular sexplay. So the moral of the story is "Don't knock it unless you have tried it"'