Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Commando....

stacychase

as i rummaged around my undies drawer this morning, trying to decide which pair to wear, i was thinking to myself (once again) why do we wear undies and who the hell thought of them??? they are restricting, uncomfortable, and for the most part i hate them. when i wear hip hugger type pants, i go without.

so my questions, is this..... who here just says fuck undies, panties, underwear everyday and goes commando. do you get chafing or rubbing??? going without undies/thongs/panties is so wonderful...

anyone have thoughts on this???? please share!:D

such wonderful and horrible images all at once!

well, for a guy, commando in the heat can be pretty uncomfortable, and commando in really loose pant (where your thighs would rub together 'cause the seat is so low) too.

once went without when i was about 8. forgot mom was taking me to the doctor after school. well, she was a little upset with me...hehe.

Originally posted by barvybe

well, for a guy, commando in the heat can be pretty uncomfortable, and commando in really loose pant (where your thighs would rub together 'cause the seat is so low) too.

once went without when i was about 8. forgot mom was taking me to the doctor after school. well, she was a little upset with me...hehe.

i think you shared this story with me one morning in the wee hours, i think........ :eek: i can only imagine her expression when you were without!!! moms can be soooo uptight. :)

Originally posted by stacychase

as i rummaged around my undies drawer this morning, trying to decide which pair to wear, i was thinking to myself (once again) why do we wear undies and who the hell thought of them??? they are restricting, uncomfortable, and for the most part i hate them. when i wear hip hugger type pants, i go without.

so my questions, is this..... who here just says fuck undies, panties, underwear everyday and goes commando. do you get chafing or rubbing??? going without undies/thongs/panties is so wonderful...

anyone have thoughts on this???? please share!:D

SO....what was your final decision this morning? ;)

Originally posted by barvybe

That's a story to tell the kids about Grandma, when they are older

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dunno, i would NEVER go bare in jeans or tight pants of any sorts.

chaffing=bad.

but going bare in a skirt is hot. at least i think so. (i have never done this b/c i think clubs are too dirty for that) and i havent gotten any other ideas of where to do it.

any ideas?:tongue:

if not, i'll just stick to thongs.

Originally posted by clubbingirl

but going bare in a skirt is hot. at least i think so. (i have never done this b/c i think clubs are too dirty for that) and i havent gotten any other ideas of where to do it.

When we go walking on the beach this weekend?!!?:D

Just a thought...

It depends. I have plenty of thongs that are very comfy so that's not really an issue. But if you're freshly shaved, commando is definitely the way to go; that elastic is not kind to sensitive skin.

I would only go without undies in really low-cut pants. As for skirts, if it's below the knee that's cool, it's a nice free feeling but most of mine are just too short! That's one thing I want to keep out of view of the public eye...

going commando isn't that bad ..... isn't it not comfy....... well i tried that when i was kid ...actually a lot..heeehee ....and when i pulled my zip up after i peed it caught my "tiger" hahahah jp!

imagine the pain guys ..... but seriously it ain't that bad ... forgirls i think its sexy especially what clubbin grl said .... for realz the whole skirt with out undies is hot!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Between Spring and summer unless youre wearing a suit go commando. I do I love it... Especially all you ladies its such a turn on if youre not wearing any undies...

grrr.grrr.grrr. :spin2: :spin2: :spin2:

Too uncomfortable for me....

Everytime I do go commando, I end up figuring out some stupid way to crush my nuts.....

Boxer briefs!!!! Comfy yet supportive...

:goofy:

chaffing=bad.

I would never go COMANDO in jeans but i have in skirts....its not that bad.......comfortable.....as a matter of fact...try it....but jeans...hells no..;)

chaffing=bad.

Next time you and your BF go on a date, dont rock any undies. Youll blow his mind... Hell Yeah!!!:D