Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dunkin doughnuts Vs Starbucks

Starbucks coffee is great, and they have more variety, but its mad expensive. Dunkin Donuts is the ish tho. I love them. But in terms of coffee, starbucks is much better.

While we're on the subject, we should be comparing Krispy Kreme and dunkin donuts, which one has better donuts?

I'd say Krispy Kreme has better donuts when they are HOT! FRESH OFF THE DONUT LINE!! OOOOHHHH YEEAAAAHHH. HOT NOWS ARE THE BEST! But once Krispy Kreme gets cold, its not very good. Cold Dunkin Donuts would kick cold Krispy Kreme, but a hot KK glazed donut kicks all.

We already had a Krispy Kreme vs DD thread; I think everyone voted for Krispy Kreme!

As for coffee- Starbucks, hands down. Even if they are evil and are popping up on every damn corner like some kind of virus. Their lattes are to die for!

I don't like DD coffee at all. I'd rather buy mine from a vendor or a deli.

Seiously, there's like a Starbucks every other street. It's like, you drink one while your walking, and by the time you finish you pass another one, so you go in and buy another. Then keep walking, finish the coffee, see another starbucks, buy another........good stuff tho.

If you select a random chunk of space, the size of the nucleus of an atom, you have a one in a trillion trillion chance of actually finding matter.

Unless you are in new york, of course, because you have a 1 in 10 chance of finding a starbucks.

(sorry i'm a geek)

rob

i dont drink coffe, in fact I hate it, especially when someone next to me is drinking it and it smells awful. Anyway, in consumer reports about 6 months ago, they put DD coffee up agains $bucks, in a taste test senario, and DD got way better feedback.

Just goes to show that whats more expensive is not alwyas better.

I still cant beleive that people actualy pay to drink something that smells that bad.

Originally posted by dialectics

If you select a random chunk of space, the size of the nucleus of an atom, you have a one in a trillion trillion chance of actually finding matter.

Unless you are in new york, of course, because you have a 1 in 10 chance of finding a starbucks.

(sorry i'm a geek)

rob

or, to put it another way...

you can't swing a cat in new york city without hitting a starbucks.

especially if it's schroedinger's cat.

(yes, i'm a geek too. what up, brother man?)

but seriously...

i like both.

starbucks for things like a grande mocha frappuchino. mmm...

or on rough mornings: (and i got the ordering of this

down to a science during beer hangovers when i used

to work at my shitty job at the federal reserve bank of ny)

the "triple grande caramel macchiato"

that's three shots of espresso, topped with steamed

milk and caramel. Does The Trick Every Time.

as for dunkin donuts...

where the F else are you going to get

a medium coffee and a western omwich for like $2 / $3 ?!