Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAURIE619... What Happened...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kermzy

Yeah I was hoping to hire a marketing director to advertise my birthday, I was thinking maybe she could help me out.

Where is she, I'm worried sick!

:worry2: :puke: :worry2: :puke: :worry2:

She must be at the SAAB Dealership. Maybe she got Lessons on how to Slut K OFF from Ladyeve and now she's trying to SLUT A SAAB OFF! Either that or she's busy at home making her list of HIP HOP requests for "DANNY" to play this Saturday night at Tempts! :rolleyes:

LOL...SORRY GUYS I havent had a chance to act Immature and write back! I been having a lot of problems (not like its any of your business) and also I been trying to get things together (I’m going away) I do have a life, but all I can say is I dont know the secret to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.

LAURIE

P.S. Thanks TEMPTKID & CEEOTTER I LOVE the CD's, oh and DID ANYONE EVER get the CD that SALEEN351 was making??????

Originally posted by laurie619

I do have a life, but all I can say is I dont know the secret to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.

LAURIE

EXACTLY!!!! SO THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE TO LIE TO PEOPLE ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE??? You are PATHETIC!!!

I think you need to start re-reading your little insirational quotes and try following some of them yourself!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

EXACTLY!!!! SO THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HAVE TO LIE TO PEOPLE ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT WHAT KIND OF CAR YOU DRIVE??? You are PATHETIC!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how did u guys find out she lied about the car she drives??

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I think you need to start re-reading your little insirational quotes and try following some of them yourself!!! :rolleyes:

STOP> STOP> I can't take it anymore, you're killing me!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok FIRST of all I dont have a CAR, UNTIL SEPT 10th. So why dont all of you act your age, (and I know some of you are up there in age) and stop picking on me! I'm sure you guys remember here back in 1st grade "Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too."

LAURIE

Originally posted by laurie619

Ok FIRST of all I dont have a CAR, UNTIL SEPT 10th. So why dont all of you act your age, (and I know some of you are up there in age) and stop picking on me! I'm sure you guys remember here back in 1st grade "Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too."

LAURIE

Exactly... Just as I am sure YOU have heard you're MOMMY say, "IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT... GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!"

:idea: SCRAM LITTLE ONE!! :letsgo: