Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROXY MEETUP TONIGHT AT 2am by the.......

DJ BOOTH. I Feel that I can Only Clear the air here where I am at home. A lot of stuff has been said and done that is a load of crap for adults to do. Did I take part in it yup. When I said CERTAIN PEOPLE weren't welcome (someone ;) said I should clarify) I MEANT STAFF from a CERTAIN website that has done nothing but disrespect me, CP, and some of it's member. And I will stick to my guns on it. This event is promoted by CLUBPLANET there is a CLUBPLANET GUESTLIST doors open @ 11PM GUESTLISTS OPEN TILL 1:30AM. EZ DREAMER peeps MYRLIN thanks you for helping promote. DRESS CODE is Casual Neat, 18+ for Ladies, 21+ for Gentlemen. Please respect the premises there is a zero tolerance poilcy.

TrustFlyer1.gif

Stop making deragatory references to VIP... Careful what you say hon I have a corporate lawyer reading everyone of your posts just waiting for you to slip up and slap a slander/liable suit on you...Youd be surprised how easy that is to do.. You were sharp on this thread but I well sure you will falter eventually... You should make it clear that you do not work for the ROXY or Club Planet...and that you are just a sub promoter... I wouldnt want to drag them into the suit...

Are you saying you are going to keep us out of the Roxy tonight? .. Are you saying Roxy Management will not allow us in or are you saying that you are not going to welcome us there... Because in all sincerity I really dont need your welcome...

If that is the case, why is vip promoting the event and also have a guestlist there?? Seems odd, dont you think..

Eventually you will learn to get over this obviously personal bitterness you have towards us and move on.. Trust me you will find us a formitable foe.

Andrew, sorry about this but if we are to be attacked on your site then fully expect us to defend ourselves.. VIP

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

I didn't even mention the name. I strongly advise you not to threaten people. Especially when you are the one slandering. Clubplanet is a promoter in the ROXY Party and As you see on the flyer above I am as well. Please keep your negative comments where they belong away from here.

So who are you talkling about then.. you didnt mention our name because you fear us lainy... if you werent scared of us you would have put our name.. coward!!!

Clubplanet is a promoter in the ROXY Party as is VIP.. please give the customers the whole story..

Asking someone to not to break the law or you will take action is not a threat and can not be construed as one..

Now you havent answered my question do you have the power to keep us out of the Roxy tonight??

Dont skirt it answer it... and are you speaking for management...

;)

Someone's getting hot under the collar. Someone's mad they had to start trouble to get involved in something no one invited them into. hmmmm Pick a fight to get in. I fell for it. Silly me. I should have been the bigger person and ignored u. Oh well. More the people for ROXY the better. OH was the the goal the whole time.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

So who are you talkling about then.. you didnt mention our name because you fear us lainy... if you werent scared of us you would have put our name.. coward!!!

Clubplanet is a promoter in the ROXY Party as is VIP.. please give the customers the whole story..

Asking someone to not to break the law or you will take action is not a threat and can not be construed as one..

Now you havent answered my question do you have the power to keep us out of the Roxy tonight??

Dont skirt it answer it... and are you speaking for management...

;)

There goes those Egos flying all over town again..

Woohoooo! (Mugz ducks at the huge head that floats by)

Jesus!

Lawsuits?

WTF...

(tsk-tsk..)

What a circus clublands becoming..

Next I'll be reading a post that reads: "I'm calling you out to the playground for what you said in class about my friends!"

(sigh)

Originally posted by bungee

Transcend, you could not kick your dog's ass even if he was full of creamcheese and could not move one bit.

youre right! my dogs too cute too beat up...i just give him lots of food and biscuits

oh yeah, im gonna be really cool and waste a "corporate lawyer"'s time by having him read bulletin board posts

...whatever you prefer (I just don't know).

Got no response to my post yesterday. Thought you guys hated drama and had a come one come all policy?

Now that you all have your own list and all for Roxy, are you going? what about that meet up? Like i said, you all seem real nice and friendly to me and i'm board agnostic, so let me know when and where?

barvybe

Originally posted by luckyluche

I SMELL I SMELL *SARCASM* Nice Man.

We must be nice for fear of a defamation suit shhhhhhhhhh lol this is some baby bs. Anyone hear of the first amendment? Man leave CCD alone and go throw your own party.

I'm totaly serious. i love CCD ---> ask her!

i also like everyone i've met from any board. the CP meetup was real cool last week. i've got lots more substantial shit to worry about then what everyone else is fighting about.

so, i'm serious, let me know when and where - i will definitely stop by.

(gosh, when you're being straight up people think u must be screwing around!)

:) <---that's me out and smiling tonight. and i will be with a birthday party. so why don't you all come and join us?

Originally posted by barvybe

I'm totaly serious. i love CCD ---> ask her!

i also like everyone i've met from any board. the CP meetup was real cool last week. i've got lots more substantial shit to worry about then what everyone else is fighting about.

so, i'm serious, let me know when and where - i will definitely stop by.

(gosh, when you're being straight up people think u must be screwing around!)

:) <---that's me out and smiling tonight. and i will be with a birthday party. so why don't you all come and join us?

You were at FUBAR last week? Did I meet you?