Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i was thinking (believe it or not)...

jprutig

...on my ride back from getting lunch - if you could have dinner with anyone alive (three choices) - who would it be?

i'm kinda flip floppy/flighty/always changing my mind / impulsive/ spur of the moment-ish, so mine would change. but today it would be

#3 - ben harper - he's usually in there. i have tremendous respect for him.

#2 - david pogue - author and macinitosh computer guru (got a mac and got lots of questions for this turkey)

and #1 - you putzes out there in chicago. along with a case of some wine, i think we'd have a blast. then we'd go out and i'd school you all on the fine arts of drinking and dancing

This is the best you can do, peeps?? ;) Alright then. I'll bite.

1. Vladimir Putin (the man who's somehow challenging the US as a world power despite the fact Russia has no money - *that's* talent).

2. DJ Tiesto - the man who turned me on to dance music

3. Peeps. But only with whip cream. :laugh::laugh: (oh, I kill myself). ;)

1. Hugh Hefner

2. Bob Guccione

3. The bald guy who owns "Perfect 10" magazine.

The entire dinner conversation would go like this..

Me: "Please please please hook me up"

Them: "No"

Them: "If I do will you shut up?"

Originally posted by tranceaction

1. Hugh Hefner

2. Bob Guccione

3. The bald guy who owns "Perfect 10" magazine.

The entire dinner conversation would go like this..

Them: "If I do will you shut up?"

that is classic

Originally posted by bouncyboy

2. Carl Cox, I want to thank him for Area One

3. Paul Oakenfold, so I can tell him to stick with doing background Music for U2 and shit, because his live sets suck dick....

do you guys have his live cd from crobar (moonshine)?

oakenfold is/has lost a lot of credibilty. at least around this board (clubplanet as a whole)...

Originally posted by peeps

do you guys have his live cd from crobar (moonshine)?

oakenfold is/has lost a lot of credibilty. at least around this board (clubplanet as a whole)...

No, I don't have his live CD from Crobar? Do you? and if you do how about a swap?? Let me know what you are into and I'll burn it for ya...

Oakenfold has lost a lot of credibility everywhere thanks to his most recent performances.... <yawn> I get tired just thinking about them...

Originally posted by silente

It was unbelieveable. I felt like I was floating away...wheeeeee.... ;)

I just couldn't stop pounding my feet into the ground, sweating my ass off, with B2B dancing on the podium dumping bottled water over my head. What a fucking day...

Originally posted by bouncyboy

I just couldn't stop pounding my feet into the ground, sweating my ass off, with B2B dancing on the podium dumping bottled water over my head. What a fucking day...

<laughs> No shit. I wish I had found you guys!! I can't believe I missed you! How did I lose a super-fucked up Brit dumping water on an drenched yuppie?? ;)

brandon - pm me your address and i'll burn it up for you. it's good shit - and the louder you play it the better it sounds. do you have any live dj sets?

and you hang out some cute ladies, amigo.

linds - i'll just hand you a copy, rockstar.

<laughs> Right ON peeps, you have a deal. :grin: You want these Danny Howells sets I'm downloading like a mofo? (Assuming my burner quits being a bitch?) I've got some Tiesto, too, and tenaglia, juan atkins, richie hawtin, and sasha waiting in the wings.

<laughs> Right ON peeps, you have a deal. :grin: You want these Danny Howells sets I'm downloading like a mofo? (Assuming my burner quits being a bitch?) I've got some Tiesto, too, and tenaglia, juan atkins, richie hawtin, and sasha waiting in the wings.

all live stuff?

<laughs> No shit. I wish I had found you guys!! I can't believe I missed you! How did I lose a super-fucked up Brit dumping water on an drenched yuppie?? ;)

who you calling yuppie??? That isn't nice. Well then again sometimes the truth isn't nice.

Almost all of it, yeah. Oh, there's Timo Maas, too - that's not live, though. In Search of Sunrise II (Tiesto) isn't live. Um...I think that's about it, though - I tried to go for noncopyrighted stuff. Less hassle for me, no profit losses for them.

ok. here's the full list of live sets. Keep in mind they're not downloaded yet - this is just the waiting list. And all the titles are copied directly from the site. I take no responsibility for them making no sense. :)

Richie Hawtin live @: I love techno 6; little further; fuse

Juan Atkins live @: Gavle (I think this is a ministry of sound session?)

DJ Sneak and Derrick Carter @ the End in London

Danny Tenaglia - London

Sasha @ twilo, and M.o.S essential mix 02.27.00