Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Scott Project Review!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok got there at midnight and walked into some worship going on by the goths......very scary i might add........all the clubbers managed to find there way upstairs and hide untl it was over.......adam x came on at abot 1:15 and tore the place apart.......all i gotta say about that guy is WOW.....first time i heard him and he bacame one of my fave dj's.....he just threw it down at a ridiculous speed.....

project came on at about 2 and just lite the place up.....the amount of energy this guys presence has is unbelievable.....people were screaming his name and he was dancing like an animal behind the dj booth......jumpining up and down and pumping his fist........he played all his classics plus a lot of hard ass beats as well.......the Limelight crowd had so much energy and responded to each song and just kept building and building jumping and fist pumping......great night......before i left my bro told me vicious was in the house so we found him and chilled with im for a bit......be ready for next friday he is gonna kill factory.....

the clubplanet meet up was on last night.....there had to be at least 30 board members there...very cool chilling with you guys all night.....i had a sick time...i met to many people to remember all the names.............

shitty part of the night my car got towed and i had to wait about an hour for it.......but i cant let that ruin the great night i had.......

now i gotta get to work

Yo, I think I met you last night but I don't remember. Definetely a lot of CP heads out and about. Question: Whats the deal with the lasers? The lighting was pretty dissapointing last night, why didn't they kick on the lasers? Oh well, aside from that I had an awesome time. Sounds like a few people had NYPD car problems last night. We missed the train by no more than 5 seconds so we drove instead and parked in a garage. Worth the $20 after hearing some of the stories. See ya l8r

i had the best time.

the s&m/goth shit was kinda scary, i saw some people spanking bare asses and stuff upstairs, i thought it was funny. needless to say i was pretty drunk, people were buying me drinks the whole night.

i went with 2 guys but i kinda left them to do my own thing. did anyone see me? i was wearing big jeans with these 2 stripe things going down the legs and a polo shirt, sneakers, pony tail, i have brown hair... i met so many people.

scot project was amazing, i missed a lot of adamxs set which sucked. i was dancing like crazy.

i wanted to meet up with you guys but i wasnt sure where you were meeting. im pissed, everyone keeps talking about all the CP people they met and i never meet any!

sucks that everyones car got towed... i actually had to go get something from my car (which was parked on 20th) and there was a guy about to write me a ticket, of course i talked him out of it, and a tow truck was arriving to tow all the cars on the street. i got really lucky. if my car got towed i would have cried.

listen Mike~! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR REVIEW~! :laugh: j/k. . .I swear, if those cocksuckaz bag my car tonight I will go to war with Rudy. . .Nero is there 2nite so you should come represent honkee. . .I'm takin another nap. . .LaTerZ. . .<MikeMc)~ ~ ~

I got there around 1ish. I was in rare form when Adam X was on so I can't comment on his set. I was at the meet up... well in the vicinity..seating on the right hand side of the bar next to the speaker/platform. I wish I had an "out of order/out of commission sign around my neck cause mad ppl were coming up to me & I couldn't form sentances. But when Scot Project came on I was back! I wasn't really impressed w/Scot's set. He opened again w/Mass Orbit- Alphascan (Arome Rmx) & then went on to play a medley of popular played out songs :rolleyes: "Thunder in Paradise, Derb, Fire Wire, Overdrive, Drum Incoming & Hypetraxx- Paranoid! S.O.D- State of :D

Scot's set at Tunnel 7/13 was MUCH better regarding track selection & programming. Last night he was playing for the crowd playing songs EVERYONE knows. I wanted to hear fresh upfront tunes but he just banged out the crowd pleasers. I wish he would just once drop 95-96 classics Freedom of Expression or Elastique Culture's U.

I didn't mind the Goth/S & M peeps at all...:rolleyes: I rock my dominatrix collar every time I go clubbing :tongue:...so I guess I fit just right in. :tongue: I had a really good time but music wise I shoulda went to Scott Bond. Richie Neale was far from impressive more like weak...too many break downs & then he really brought it down like 20 bpms. :eek: How do u go from hard trance to prog house ala Digweed?! I really wasn't feeling his set at all! I liked what he was playing as I was leaving S Project at the Tunnel, lol.

Dzada & Trancend it was nice meeting ya. :)

MUAH DJ Scotphreak & Noel :D It was great to finally put a face to the name. U guys are awesome!:tongue:

Hey Msoprano13... what were you wearing i think i may have seen you while i was dancin... black shirt with another one over it? I was the girl wearing a black skirt... black tank top (all by coincedence but i guess i fit right in with the goths... hmm where's my whip when u need it.. haha j/k)... hooker boots and box braids in my hair... i dunno if that is specific enuff since there was a decent crowd there but hey maybe you saw me by the meetup...

I agree with twilogoddess...his Tunnel set was mcuh better that his Limelight set. Meet up was fat...many people representing...who took the pictures? Would love to see one posted. The Goth shit was interesting to say the least...

twilogoddess...nice meeting you...you get the "comeback of the night" it was a pleasure chilin with ya...had a blast

trancend...happy b-day bro...hope you enjoyed your present (hope you got to the airport OK)

To the many others I met...nice meeting you... most names escape me right now...my first meetup that actually had more than 3 peeps

Highmay...were you there????:afro:

WOw, 30 ppl from clubplanet?

Damn then i missed most of you,

I dunno if any of you guys remember me since i only dropped by for like 10 min.

The people that i did meet : lexy, teklord, aztec, sunshine, you guys seemed really cool and enjoying the night. NIce to put some faces with board names. Not good with real names at all. :)

HOw long did most of you guys stay behind that bar after the 2am meetup?

Rad_

I must have been really tired yesterday cause I just woke up. Scot Project's set was pretty good, I danced my ass off. But he definitely did a much better job in Tunnel, so I was a bit disappointed. And why does he have to play for only 1.5 hrs? He was the only big name of the night and could have gone longer than that. Same for Richie Neale, his set at Tunnel was definitely better than what he did yesterday. The first couple of songs after Scot Project were good, but then it slowly got worse and worse started to suck at the end. I don't like 10-15 sec breakdowns around 5 am. It just kills the whole energy. Once you stop dancing it's hard to start moving again. And I'm not sure if he was the dj when then they slowed the music wayyyy down and played that same frickin' song Keoki started his set with at tunnel, with those annoying vocals. Damn I hate that song, it's the 2nd time it's totally killing the energy level on the dance floor.

The meet up was CRAZY. :D A huge brawl of clubplanet people. :eek::D Nice meeting everyone, there were way to many names to attempt listing everyone here. Great seeing you TwiloGoddess, that collar does the trick ;)

Originally posted by sunshine420

Hey Msoprano13... what were you wearing i think i may have seen you while i was dancin... black shirt with another one over it? I was the girl wearing a black skirt... black tank top (all by coincedence but i guess i fit right in with the goths... hmm where's my whip when u need it.. haha j/k)... hooker boots and box braids in my hair... i dunno if that is specific enuff since there was a decent crowd there but hey maybe you saw me by the meetup...

hey i think i saw you also......i had on the outfit you said with a long gray over shirt....sick night last night

Originally posted by somebitch

i had the best time.

the s&m/goth shit was kinda scary, i saw some people spanking bare asses and stuff upstairs, i thought it was funny. needless to say i was pretty drunk, people were buying me drinks the whole night.

i went with 2 guys but i kinda left them to do my own thing. did anyone see me? i was wearing big jeans with these 2 stripe things going down the legs and a polo shirt, sneakers, pony tail, i have brown hair... i met so many people.

scot project was amazing, i missed a lot of adamxs set which sucked. i was dancing like crazy.

i wanted to meet up with you guys but i wasnt sure where you were meeting. im pissed, everyone keeps talking about all the CP people they met and i never meet any!

sucks that everyones car got towed... i actually had to go get something from my car (which was parked on 20th) and there was a guy about to write me a ticket, of course i talked him out of it, and a tow truck was arriving to tow all the cars on the street. i got really lucky. if my car got towed i would have cried.

i definaltey saw you bouncing around and going nuts.....my car was on 21st those mother fawkers.......

yea, i thought last night was def off the hook, i had a great time.. meetup was really cool.. i havent been posting a lot latley cuz my internet service is horrible.. but i hope some people might recognize me next time since im gonna start posting a lot more.. when me and msorano (my brother) went out side to get our car we flipped cuz there was not a single car on the block.. saw trancend at the impound and some other people that were at LL... other than that i thought that it was awesome and looking forward to the next meet up hopefully at factory when vicious rips it up..

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by msoprano13

i definaltey saw you bouncing around and going nuts.....my car was on 21st those mother fawkers.......

Try 15-18 Sts btw 7 and 8 Aves, or 15-16 btw 6 and 7 - look for the areas that don't have red signs

14 St also often has spots, where the meters are... but don't park where there's a "Night Regulation" (or whatever it's called) zone, btw 7th and 8th (on the half of the street closer to 8th, like in front of the Associated Supermarket or Nells & 2i's/Hunkmania) !

hey dw.. i remember u!! remember when i asked u if u smacked my ass? *lol* sorry bout that... anways.. it was great meeting all of u guys- that was the phattest part of the whole night- it felt like we were all celebrities or something cuz we were all so happy to see each other!!! *hehe* i remember meeting dw, millertime, jlscotfreak and his gf noelle, msoprano, vixxenfoxy, twilogoddess, trancend, ptown <i think- i had his name wrong the whole night>, djMikeE and someone that was sitting with him with a white button down shirt with dark dark hair... i remember u but i dont remember ur name! who are u?!.... i know i met other people but those are who i specifically remember.. i had a blast that night and i hope we all get to do this again :D;):tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

hey dw.. i remember u!! remember when i asked u if u smacked my ass? *lol* sorry bout that... anways.. it was great meeting all of u guys- that was the phattest part of the whole night- it felt like we were all celebrities or something cuz we were all so happy to see each other!!! *hehe* i remember meeting dw, millertime, jlscotfreak and his gf noelle, msoprano, vixxenfoxy, twilogoddess, trancend, ptown <i think- i had his name wrong the whole night>, djMikeE and someone that was sitting with him with a white button down shirt with dark dark hair... i remember u but i dont remember ur name! who are u?!.... i know i met other people but those are who i specifically remember.. i had a blast that night and i hope we all get to do this again :D;):tongue:

i was with linabina all nite(maybe it's got something to do with her being my gf...idk) but anyway, i must have met all the same people she did, but unfortunately i only remeber like half the names. i was really really fuckin drunk that nite. i def remember trancend, millertime, msoprano, djscotphreak(i had to pull my drunk friend away from u, cuz he started pushin u or something), vixxenfoxxy, dj mikeE, lextacy up by the bathroom(i think, right, i hope i didnt imagine this). other than that, im not really sure, but i apologize to anyone i did forget.....maybe i should forget about this whole quitting ecstasy thing, cuz i cant function when im all fuckin drunk like i was at LL.

OMG, I had the most amazing time once those fucking scary ass people went away! I was like: OMG they're gonna like kill me because I was in all white! Ahh! I got worried for a little bit that my birthday party was ruined, but everything worked out perfectly! I don't think I would have survived without the VIP room though.

Sorry guys, I was all for the CP meet up, but I was so retarted and having such a good time with all the people I came with that it completely slipped my mind! I did get to meet vixen and soprano though cause they came to the VIP room like I had posted. LoL. They came up to me and noticed me because I had mentioned I'd be there with my blue lights. Haha, nice to meet you all.

I've been getting a lot of IMs on AOL and private messages too, lemme tell you, I honestly feel now that the CP people are like my club family. So glad I became a part of this community!

As for Scot Project, holy shit, his set was insane! I actually got to meet and chill with him for a while, and he autographed a flyer for me with "Happy Birthday to Cody, in Love, Scot Project". It's already up on my wall with all my other club flyers as a permanent prized possession.

Friday night was insane, I almost couldn't have asked for a better night. Much love to all, hope to meet and chill with some of you guys more.