Clubplanet Nightlife Community

something slightly upsetting at vinly last night

Last night Vinyl was great - Danny ripped it up as usual. However, I counted at least five different people doing bumps out in the open on the dance floor and in the cold room. Does anyone out there have any common sense? This is the reason the city night life is going to hell. How can we complain about clubs getting shut down when people get sloppy and just plain stupid? Going to a club should be about dancing and listening to great music with other people - not how much crap you can put up your nose. If you're going to do bumps on a dance floor out in the open please don't do it at Vinyl - do that shit somewhere else. The last thing we need is to have that place closed down too.

THAT IS SO FUCKING STUPID

I STILL DONT SEE THE POINT OF TAKING DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT IM NOT GETTING INTO THAT RIGHT NOW

AT LEAST GO INTO THE BATHROOM OR SOMETHIN:mad:

THERE WAS A BUNCH OF COPS WALKING AROUND EXIT LAST NIGHT. I THOUGHT FOR SURE THAT SOMETHING BAD WAS GOING TO HAPPEN (THANK GOD NOTHIN DID)

Yeah I agree if ur gonna do it, do it where no one can see u or u wont be seen. I mean come on, rite in the middle of the dance floor?? wtf is that? COME ON THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!!!!

And I agree that is one of the reasons too that clubs are always in trouble

ok well tahts all i have to say about this so just please be careful

I used to hit Vinyl on Fridays and Twilo on Saturdays.....I remember the first weekend at Vinyl when Twilo was shut down.....Danny made an announcement about it, welcoming all the Friday night Twilo people to Vinyl....he himself told them "not to fuck it up for us too"........what do you want to bet it was them doing the bumps........don't fuck it up for those of us who go for the music!!

its true, i was sitting in the chill out room at vinyl yesterday, just drinking water relaxing, this puerto rican dude next to me takes out a container of coke and lays it on his wrist and sucks that shit up in front of everyone. assholes like that fuck it up for the rest of us. if u gotta fuck yourself up, do it b4 getting into the club.

Not for nothin I am DL with my bumps but one time at Vinl A bouncer saw me in the corner by the bar and told me that if I wanted to get high to go on the dancefloor so don't knock the heads that get high on the dancefloor. The dancefloor is not considered "out in the open"

That is true, on the dancefloor, with the lights etc... its disorinting enought that people dont notice bumpin as much, at least if you bend down a little, but i saw people who were doing shit in the back room sitting right there in the open, now that is fucking stoopid, one kid took a bump right after a bouncer had walked by, and i guess he was just gambling that the guy wouldnt turn around...

It was my first time going in a while, Because i cant take the Heat, in the summer. But my friends wanted to go and have a few drinks, so we went out to a few Bar's and went to Vinyl later on. ALL i have to say is, it was SCAREY

i was gonna post something, but i didnt want to Start Any drama.

but i saw 1 kid who was maybe 19-20, doing lines of a notebook

and i saw lots of people bumping in the cold room, and near the dance floor.

COME ON PEOPLE!

Hide your shit, lol

this aint 1990, ha

*me*

Originally posted by neptune1

if you even look like you might be bumpin in the bathrooms youre out of there. bouncers are on top of that

hell yeah my friend got kicked out for smoking a joint!

security was really tight there a month ago

regardless its a club, people are going to be doing there bumps, can't stop that.. just be discrete.

and what do you expect at a club that does not serve alcohol

Originally posted by ClubKid77

That is true, on the dancefloor, with the lights etc... its disorinting enought that people dont notice bumpin as much, at least if you bend down a little, but i saw people who were doing shit in the back room sitting right there in the open, now that is fucking stoopid, one kid took a bump right after a bouncer had walked by, and i guess he was just gambling that the guy wouldnt turn around...

the kid was probably just trying to look tough. it's an ego thing. he wanted to show everyone how hard he can be cuz he can do bumps right behind a bouncer. im sure if the bouncer did turn around, caught the kid, and threw him out, he wouldnt feel so tough anymore.