Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT last nite

whats up all?

wow I'm tired!! great nite with a lot of ups and downs I'd say--

first off....i havent been to exit in months, so even the little things like when they blasted the lights and snow when madison ave was on in the beginning got me jumping:D

draper was pretty sick to start with oforunta, moon, what the DERB (which i then played 2 hrs later) everybody and of course, my first time hearing pressure (great track)

I went to the white room just to check in and found that no one was getting in....I barely got in and I was spinnin--then i didnt go on until 430 b/c the normal white room residents were trying to spin in between the guys who were supposed to spin---my promoters are arguing with their DJ's, people are going to get management...ughhhh:(

But I finally got on with my parttner and we did our best to blow that room up==I'll post a set list later, we opened with the Sushi Remix, what the derb, blow ya mind, musica che domina, our track, which got a nice reaction--

as I'm playing what the derb, some short guy with a lil case of cd's comes up to me, opens his cd's and sez "u know this guy?" (pointing to a cd that sez 'tarentella, fantasy'" on it...big shout to DC for stopping by and dropping his newest piece of work, "Fight CLub"..neone in there that heard this track was in for a treat--great stuff....

thanks for Big Art, R dancer, trancer, gotto, bigpoppa, and everypme else who BRAVED the line and all the door shit to come hear us spin at 430---hope u guys enjoyed yourselves--

we spun till 730 then went to go see draper to give him my track, but the bouncers kicked everyone out as we were walking to the booth. night over.....

It would've been 10x more fun without all the drama.......but nowadays it seems like u cant be up in big spots like that without some kind of drama:(

Mike BuGouT

After all the drama was put behind us and i got my boys into the room i gotta say DJ Bugout and Paulie tore the Whiteroom up with a suprise cameo by Dom Capello the night was huge success... It was mad fun watching u guys spin the tracks up and was even better when my boy Bigarty brought those two models up to... entertain... Capello

I havent had Fun like that in a WHile, BIg big Shout out to DJ's Mike Bugout , Pauly , and Domenick Capello, U guys Fucking Tore that ROOM To Shreads, Bugout and Pauly were on point, and then DOM came in, Dropped Fightclub Which was fucking Sick,

all in all a Great Fucking night, i had way too much fun ;)

Kinda pissed that they didnt let Doubtness in, But like i said in the past Mannnn , You dress to impress, and they didint let you in , cuz u had? Sweats, tanktop and sneakers :D

But regardless they should have let you in, once again Exit Fucks up there plans and way tOOO much Drama as usual.

:eek:

YEA MIKEY I FINALLY GOT BACK IN TO THE WHITE ROOM AROUND 4:30 TO HEAR YOUR SET IT WAS PRETTY GOOD BRO AGAIN THR GUYS AT THE DOOR WERE BEING ASSHOLES EVEN IF U HAD A TICKET OR A STAMP BUT MY FRIEND USUALLY RUNS THAT ROOM SO I WASN'T HAPPY TO WAIT TO GET IN BUT ITS ALWAYS LIKE THAT. BUT OVERALL GOOD JOB BRO IM SURPRISED DOM HASN'T PUT A PADLOCK ON HIS CD BOOK LMAO.....