Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club-related injuries.....

cgm

Last night, I slipped on water in the Tempts bathroom and fell on my ass.....(Im not going to blame it all on the water, if I was in a better state of mind, I probably would have seen the water)....

My wrist is swollen as hell, and my entire back and neck hurt. I knew I wasnt going to make it through this summer without somehow serverely injuring myself.

Im sure Im not the only jerk off that has hurt myself while fucked up.....feel free to share....

hey Car-

Yeah, I am sure I have many club-related injuries, not one that stands out in particular...but many scrapes, cuts and bruises, and of course some scars to prove it, so don't feel so bad, it happens to the best of us. Oh yeah, and by the way, dont think that that wasn't one of the funniest things ever!!!!!!:)

Originally posted by lesdig

...but many scrapes, cuts and bruises, and of course some scars to prove it, so don't feel so bad, it happens to the best of us. Oh yeah, and by the way, dont think that that wasn't one of the funniest things ever!!!!!!:)

With great friends like this, who needs enemies????:D I'm sure everyone has a great war story from a club. Last year my friend fell down the stairs one night(while SOBER), and broke her leg....Not a pretty scene at all :eek:

Originally posted by tempkid

No you are the only jerk off that hurt themself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lay off the crack

I find it hard to believe that YOUR mangled ass has never broken any bones while you were out....anyway I like my crack:D :D

By the by, Im going to get you back for that Staten Island stunt when you least expect it, so you better beware!

ive had my fair share of club bruises....both sober (falling down stairs) and messed up ( at tunnel one nite i went to sit on the speakers...i didnt think i hurt myself...but the next day i had the biggest bruise ive ever seen on teh back of my knee! it was there for almost a month ! i need to be more careful or something . :idea:

Originally posted by cgm

I find it hard to believe that YOUR mangled ass has never broken any bones while you were out....anyway I like my crack:D :D

By the by, Im going to get you back for that Staten Island stunt when you least expect it, so you better beware!

Tempkid, I think you would be the first with a good story.........

THIS STORY GOES BACK like two years but I was at Double D's....I was pretty wasted and fell down the stairs with a drink in my hand....I had Jack all over my white shirt....I looked like such a dick and left the place....I didn't fell anything until the alcohol wore off.....funny shit....:laugh: :laugh:

I think I can take the award for most club injuries....Broke a finger at Sound Factory...Took a huge flop once at Twilo after slipping on that wood floor...even took out a table with my head. Dislocated a knee cap at Club Abyss...and they threw me out so I wouldn't sue them.

Clutz? Yup...but thank god was mess all those times....didn't feel a thing until the next day! lol

Hang in there!

addaboy

Originally posted by Addaboy1

I think I can take the award for most club injuries....Broke a finger at Sound Factory...Took a huge flop once at Twilo after slipping on that wood floor...even took out a table with my head. Dislocated a knee cap at Club Abyss...and they threw me out so I wouldn't sue them.

Clutz? Yup...but thank god was mess all those times....didn't feel a thing until the next day! lol

Hang in there!

addaboy

Where have you been??? Haven't see any of you guys in a long time, hope everything is good:)

UMMMM....ONE TIME AT TEMPTS I WAS SOOOO MANGLED AND I FELL ON TOP OF THIS HOT ASS GIRL AND I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY TOOK HER VIRGINITY AWAY....

AND ANOTHER TIME AT MERGE....IT WAS SOOO FREAKING DARK IN THEIR THAT I SLIPPED ON SOME TOMATO SAUCE ON THE FLOOR AND LANDED ON A PIZZA DOUGH, WHICH BROKE MY FALL SO IT DIDN'T HURT AS MUCH.....THE NEXT DAY I COULDN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF PIZZA....IT WAS JUST TOO HARD FOR ME....OHHH THE TRAGEDY

I have actually been pretty lucky. I have only gotten hurt twice in a club. Once was when me, my friends,and my ex boyfriend used to go to a club out on LI called SouthBeach. It was about 4am and we were getting to leave, but I had to use the bathroom first. So while my bf waited by the door and everyone else went to the car, I walked into the bathroom, but it was way too crowded so I said forget it and walked out. As I walked out, I hit the edge of the door, and there must have been a nail sticking out, bc when I came out, my arm was bleeding. Of course I was rolling at the time, so I thought it was hysterical, my bf at the time didn't, he started freaking out! Now, I am left with a scar on my left arm!

Another time was at LimeLight sometime last winter. I was walking out of the bathroom, but I had a beer in one hand, cigarettes in another, and was trying to hold my hair back so I could see, next thing I know, I went flying down those 3 little steps that they have. Ended up twisting my ankle and breaking my heel on my boots. I think I was mroe pissed that my boot broke and not about my ankle. Although I was messed up, so I didn't feel it till the next morning! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ladybijan22

Was that like a year ago or so?? I think I was there that night - you got FUCKED!!:blown:

Hmmm....had to be right when I got out of college...haven't been to Abyss in a long time (hell haven't even seen it since it was remodeled). So I'm guessing it was like 3 years ago or so. It happened right on the dancefloor.

I'm guessing the guy you saw wasn't me.

But yeah, I got fucked alright! lol

addaboy

Originally posted by monsterguido46

Yeah I was doing deadlifts on the stage at tempts and some pig jumped on my back and started to take bites at well develpoed pecs, left some marks but I got her in the bathroom eventually. I let her touch my knees for a while

hahahahahahhahhah

Originally posted by monsterguido46

Yeah I was doing deadlifts on the stage at tempts and some pig jumped on my back and started to take bites at well develpoed pecs, left some marks but I got her in the bathroom eventually. I let her touch my knees for a while

Oh oh I vividly remember that night Monster...she was a crazy looney that one and she definitely was drooling over when she was touching those thick knees and delts

But remember I told the bitch to get off cause it was my turn to touch it...remember??? remember???