Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since when are clubs like SF considered high "calibre" . . .

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

well i go to soundfactory u people better watch who your calling a hoochie cause it ain't me and I'm there all the time**Stop throwing words around like that or just keep your big mouths shut!

GIRL, dont even front. I didnt call anyone a hoochie. I simply said that that is where they go and I dont want to look at them.

Maybe you have some kind of complex about it, but that aint my problem.

And another thing: freedom of speech. dig it!

:tongue:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

GIRL, dont even front. I didnt call anyone a hoochie. I simply said that that is where they go and I dont want to look at them.

Maybe you have some kind of complex about it, but that aint my problem.

And another thing: freedom of speech. dig it!

:tongue:

Thats where they go? OK so where do u go? Because whereever you are I will be sure to stay away from**Your scary*

Originally posted by misk

serious party people?? people who care??!?! r u joking? i cannot believe i am even justifying this with a response....walk in there on sunday afternoon and give me a better group of people who r there for the music and to simply dance their asses off!! :

9am, Twilo, S&D.

Too bad the ppl who have not felt that will not be able to now.

OR, 10am, Vinyl, Danny Howells...you still have a chance to experience that on Sept 2.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Thats where they go? OK so where do u go? Because whereever you are I will be sure to stay away from**Your scary*

NO MISS GIRL U SCARY)))))))))):blown: :blown:

we were just giving our opinions that's all.... no need to get so defensive. If you're a hoochie just be proud of what u are and reprezent.. I never said hoochies weren't kool!!

I love my sound factory juiceheads, they are all my friends lol yeah they may use juice and what not to improve there looks but they ARE nice people, you just need to get to know them, and if you are really tight with them they give you free pills and bumps all night long lol But think about it what kind of place would SF be without the meatheads with there shirts off>? It just wouldn't be the same without them they make the club what it is. WHen i say to my bro joking around come to factory with me hes always like hell no the juice head and guido factory and i'm like yeah but those are the people who make it look good inside! Well i don't know about you girls but some of those boys are YUMMY! And i hate to admit it but my BF is one but hes natural :)

Finally an intelligent contribution to this discussion!

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

I love my sound factory juiceheads, they are all my friends lol yeah they may use juice and what not to improve there looks but they ARE nice people, you just need to get to know them, and if you are really tight with them they give you free pills and bumps all night long lol But think about it what kind of place would SF be without the meatheads with there shirts off>? It just wouldn't be the same without them they make the club what it is. WHen i say to my bro joking around come to factory with me hes always like hell no the juice head and guido factory and i'm like yeah but those are the people who make it look good inside! Well i don't know about you girls but some of those boys are YUMMY! And i hate to admit it but my BF is one but hes natural :)

all you people need to realize that "too each his own" "кто как"

maybe you don't like the type of people that go to sound factory, but you ever think that maybe THEY DONT LIKE YOU. if you party at a different club it doesn't make you any better or "high calibre" as you like to put it.

This has to be the most NEGATIVE post on the board right now.

Originally posted by go411

we were just giving our opinions that's all.... no need to get so defensive. If you're a hoochie just be proud of what u are and reprezent.. I never said hoochies weren't kool!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by go411

And I was just giving my opinion:rolleyes If u people don't like a certain club or crowd thats fine but to start posting about people being hoochies that go to this club and juiceheads go to that club **Please grow up!!If u don't like it easy just don't go**

I never limited your haphazard usage of "Caliber/calibre" to mean "expensively dressed."

The party, the party people, the diversification, the music, the dj......EVERYTHING about the party is superb. Every saturday I love it, and as I've stated previously, all of the elements I described make the party the highest of any caliber.

Originally posted by raver_mania

9am, Twilo, S&D.

Too bad the ppl who have not felt that will not be able to now.

OR, 10am, Vinyl, Danny Howells...you still have a chance to experience that on Sept 2.

.....DON'T GET ME WRONG....I AM DEFINITELY NOT SAYING THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE WITH PEOPLE GOIN ALL NIGHT AND DAY.....AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT CLOSE MINDED OR ALL ABOUT JUST ONE DJ OR TYPE OF MUSIC. I WAS JUST DEBATING THE FACT THAT SOME PEOPLE MAKE COMMENTS WHEN THEY REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY R SAYING.

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

it would probably be just as good with out those boys giving u free drugs all night~~:idea:~~there's this thing called music!! that's what really makes the night!!!! but hey..can't disagree with u on the fact that some of them r kina yummy!!!LOL;) ;)

HAHAHAHAH,

LMAO

THis has to be one of the funniest threads that ive read,

especially the last 2 pages.

Seriously, some of these are the funniest/dumbest posts!

particularly the way that some of them are trying to defend certain venues....*cough*SF*cough* :rolleyes:

Rad_

Originally posted by wartz

First off there is a huge dif between SF and Exit. SF is more cracked out but the people there are also nicer. Its a great club and they throw great parties!!!

That sounds very tempting, "SF is more cracked out" :eek:

Maybe they're nicer b/c they're more f*ed up?!?!?

I don't know, but I _was_ gonna try SF out before this thread started...now I can't see going to either Exit or SF!