Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why????????

k-hole6969

WHY AM I THE BEST THING TO EVER HIT THIS BOARD.....NOTHING HAPPENS WITHOUT ME.....YOU GUYS MUST OF HAD A HELL OF A WEEKEND IN BOSTON.....SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT....PVD MUST OF RIPPED IT UP RIGHT?....PLAYED OUT LOSERS.....AHAHAHHA.....I LAUGH AT YOUR SAD LITTLE LIVES.....I WISH YOU COULD ALL BE ME FOR A DAY BUT WAIT WHY WOULD I LET YOU TAKE AWAY FROM MY GLORY......FUCKERS....:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

K-Hole6969:

By replying to this I realize your obviously getting what you want, but I simply couldn't resist. I've seen your posts, and you consistently seem to want to clash with people. Your posts make no logical points or views. They just either put someone down or go off on how great you are. Just answer your own question....why?? Why do you do it?? Whenever someone responds to you you have basically the same raging, tyrating response back to them.... so seriously, get out of the house and do something because when you do things like that you project yourself as a sad, bored 17 year old loser who has nothing going on in his life...whether or not that is true, its up to you to prove it, and I don't mean by posting like a dickhead.

So maybe think before you decide to go off on me for no reason and stop being an idiot, get a new login name, and act normal...

midlog

I'm clapping. He's obviously some very lonely and bored little punk with no life what so ever. That's why he sits around all day and causes drama. Hell, he's claimed on this board that he has a job and owns a home, yet on another thread he says he's coming to school here? A little contradiction there? Obviously just a little punk with no life, no girlfriend, and nothing better to do. Just ignore him like the rest of us he's not worth the time.