Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any1 going to Jr. Bday at exit

I've got a good little crew coming on Saturday. It'll be worth every penny. 1am is early for him to start no? But if he plays to the very end I guess we get two extra hours. Sweet!

Anybody know if they put in the new sound system for Junior? Heard they were upgrading with over $1,000,000 worth of equipment.

can't wait..i have about twenty people going at different times for a meetup..ticketmaster told my friend there is about 600 hundred tickets left..that was on last saturday...exit will be packed..i hoped junior gets on early because my girlfriend won't stay past 8:30 9:00...what time is everybody going????

Junior is coming on at 3:00am?? That is very early for him..at Twilo..he never came on until around atleast 5:00am..I hope is not until then because I don't plan to leave home until like 11:00pm..and I have a five hour drive to get to NYC.

I also hope Exit is not as crowded as Twilo was last year for his Birthday party..I had a great time while I was there..but it was too full and too hot!!!

Does anyone have any ideas as to what performances will be going on at Earth??..on the flyer it just said special performances..but who knows?!?!

Any information will be great!

Nick