Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10th Ave, Belmar

Originally posted by blondymu

ok.. this is fun and all , but who are you people ! haha, a couple of you have been to my house, so I'm just curious who you are xbebekiss, and clubangel...

monsterguido..your not the house on the corner are you , or the one with the volleyball court in the yard ?

ANyone do Sunday Bingo @ Trop.. that shit is HILARIOUS! if you can deal with hearing the asshole song 20 that is....

oh indeed you are very close to my house, i however will not tell you which one i am at i do not need a crowd of crack heads or people who think they are tough at my door cause i dont want to be responsible for violent actions if someone gets wise, however look for the biggest guy on the block 6'5 260 guido, you will be sure to see me, we do often walk down the block so you cant me us, us being Shlonger, Gropasarus, Silverback, sometimes GH boy, and Fleximus. See you all soon

i won't say what house i am in either, but i can tell you there is no one that juices or weighs over 210 pounds. there are some italians, but they're not annoying guidos like the rest of my street....i think my dog used your yard last weekend to urinate..no wait. that was me

clubangel -- > haha, too funny I saw Marbles was at the house this weekend, and Lisa and i met on friday, and christians always at the house...

xbebekiss --> if you've been to out house when tony's around, and hung out at all, we've probably met !! haha..

bdanto4 --> well tell your friends to invite us over for a game! damn....

Originally posted by blondymu

clubangel -- > haha, too funny I saw Marbles was at the house this weekend, and Lisa and i met on friday, and christians always at the house...

That is funny....we probably do know a shitload of the same people!!!

Don't know if you met my roommate Lisa this past Friday b/c she wasn't down..she was down other weeks though.

:) :)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i won't say what house i am in either, but i can tell you there is no one that juices or weighs over 210 pounds. there are some italians, but they're not annoying guidos like the rest of my street....i think my dog used your yard last weekend to urinate..no wait. that was me

I seriously just laughed out loud so loudly, I think my boss is going to buy me a fucking muzzle. Holy shit, that was funny.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

:laugh: :laugh: That was great....

Have any of you fed my rottie in Belmar?? He's gained 15 lbs since May....:mad: and is more of a clutz now then when we started the summer...

Originally posted by joelop69

Yo tempskid, I know Brian the cop from Mtn. Lakes. That is my house that he thinks he is in. He hangs out there, but he never showed us the money for the house.

That doesn't supprise me.

Fucking pigs think there spechial.

Next time you see him call him piglitsky.

Don't tell him tempkid told you because he would arrest me.

Oh ya I played basketball with him today at the YMCA

He's such a sore looser, started a fight with some old guy.

He can't handle my game anymore he eats to many donuts.