Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10th Ave, Belmar

Belmar during the day is so much fun.

Those dam pigs can be annoying at times though with all the fucked up rules.

Last summer I had a blast during the days playing beer pong then doing dj's for happy hour.

Last summer I had like 3-4 freinds with houses this summer they all decided to live closer to Tempts like me.

I only know one kid with a house in belmar this summer.

He lives on the same block as Tropical pup. His name is Brian about 6ft4" and he's a pig in mt lakes do any of you guys know him. I might stop by his house this weekend for a visit.

Originally posted by tempkid

What happen to Tempts.

I actually stayed sober the first hour I was there because I promised somebody I would.

Oh boy, now I've done it...

I am so sorry to all that I promised. My friends backed out last minute b/c they wanted to stay at D'jais. My sister proceeded to tell me she would come after BeatStock but then at 11 calls me & says she's "tired". So once again...I'm sorry....:(

Originally posted by pipdaddy

yo tempkid, i actually live a few houses down from the trop on 13th....right across from where the girl got hit by a car last saturday....haaha that was some funny shit

Oh my God..that's SO not funny...what happened???

Originally posted by blondymu

I read this board .. see alot stuff... I'm begining to wonder.. has anyone here ever been to 105, 10th in Belmar....

wow this is so funny you are actually on the same block as we are, nevertheless you are between A st and ocean, wow we are only a few hundred yards away this could be interesting........

ok.. this is fun and all , but who are you people ! haha, a couple of you have been to my house, so I'm just curious who you are xbebekiss, and clubangel...

monsterguido..your not the house on the corner are you , or the one with the volleyball court in the yard ?

ANyone do Sunday Bingo @ Trop.. that shit is HILARIOUS! if you can deal with hearing the asshole song 20 that is....

apparently the girl saw someone stop on the street so her friend could throw-up out the window....she went to the driver and told her she was gonna get in trouble, to move along, and the girl pinned her leg against the car and drove away. all i know is we had a house full of cracked out heads running around like maniacs when all the cops showed up....then when we realized "it wasn't me" we resumed the afterhourzz.....we should have a gladiator match between 10th ave and 13th....that would be fun. we have some big dogs on our street

Originally posted by blondymu

ok.. this is fun and all , but who are you people ! haha, a couple of you have been to my house, so I'm just curious who you are xbebekiss, and clubangel...

Hey..i don't exactly remember when I was there...probably the middle of July...it was a Saturday night after Tempts...I was there with my friend Lisa and our friends Dom and Christian...

Also, some guy Marbles was there?? Was there and some guy with a big gold necklace on that said "Money over Bitches"???...

A couple of girls were in the jacuzzi at like 6am...

Anway..that is all I remember...my roommate actually said she has been there a few time!

:) :)