Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quotes

back2basics-

So i found a Readers Digest on my deck that i have been using as a coffee mat.

So while the board was messing around i started looking at quotes, which some are pretty interesting.. let's see how they relate to us.

If your succes is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, is is not success at all. relates to : Certainly me, but probably all of us.

When you build bridges you can keep crossing them relates to Silente and BB?

Silence is golden when you carn't think of a good answerRelates to : BB ;)

It's not the hours you put in your work that counts, it's the work you put in the hours. Relates to : Me for sure!

If a man watches three football games in a row, he should be declared legally dead Relates to : ANybody who watches three American football games in a row.

The best is this though....

The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfreinds.

Which is all well and good until you realise the quote is from Gwyneth Paltrow... now that put's some serious images in my head..... droool.

Originally posted by back2basics-

The best is this though....

The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfreinds.

Which is all well and good until you realise the quote is from Gwyneth Paltrow... now that put's some serious images in my head..... droool.

Can somebody please explain to me the male obsession with lesbians??? Is it just more of a good thing? Or is there something about two women getting each other off that really gets to you?

Not only do they have computers, they have ethernet - I'll be able to post twice as fast.

And heellllz yeah you should be nice to me. :) I'm free lodging for those who make the journey out to NYC and don't mind living on an all girls floor..

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Hell yeah, drunken college girls. I am there man.

<laughs> On my campus it's more likely to be rolling college girls. Or stoned college girls.

And they're likely to be lesbians.

Hey, b2b, you might really like it there...

(now you get it, bb?)