Clubplanet Nightlife Community

real world tonight

i hate those 2 girls....especially Koral...she thinks that she is so educated but she is the most patronizing person i have ever seen....she needs to pick fights with people so that she can make herself feel better cause she knows that she is really a low life.....thats my opinion on the bitches of real world...die bitch die!!!!!:blown:

Originally posted by mikelac

i think Lori's foxy! Those Asian/white mixes are definitely the best. Coral is psycho and if I ever saw her, I'd just slap her and keep walking...the other girl is also psycho...she doesn't know when to shut up.

yeah lori is definitely one hot chick

Originally posted by synderella420

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU GUYS ON EVRYTHING TOTAL BIATCHESSSSSSSS!!! LORI IS VERY PRETTY SHE LOOKS LIKE CATHERINE ZETA JONES!! SO CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON WHAT HAPPENED!!! PLEASE!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO RACHEL???

It was kind of a boring episode. Coral and Nicole were "joking" around with Rachel and they took it too far. They wouldn't stop picking on her because she didn't recruit any one for the focus group. She said she was sorry and felt bad but they kept going. So she started to cry. She confronted them and they made it seem like it was all her fault. Then the two of them went shopping for some party they were suppose to go to for work that night while everyone else was working. The five others got tickets to Outkast because they had been working so hard and Nicole and Coral got so pissed off about it and yelled at Laurie and Rachel for not standing up for them and saying "what about Coral and Nicole" when they were handed the tickets. So the next day they went to their bosses and pointed out that they were told not to come in and Nicole actually asked if they could have tickets to Outkast. Can you believe that! Then this is the best part..... their bosses told them that they felt that they have not earned them. Everyone else works harder and stays more than the required 20hrs a week while those two clock out at exactly 20hrs. So of course surprise surprise they were up set about that too.

There I think I got it all. Sorry if I missed some minor details here and there. :D

The best is when Coral and Nicole claim that they would have asked for tickets for Lori and Racheal, had they been in their situation. That is total bullshit, after they attempt to show their bosses that the other housemates really don't work harder than them, by claiming the other only end up checking e-mail when they stay extra time in the office. Does this statement realy suggest that these two would care about Lori and Racheal? These two biaaatches are such backstabbers and only care about themselves!! Coral and Nicole are very poor examples of representing Black Women. I really hope that no one on this board even considers them being role models!

Originally posted by synderella420

SHE LOOKS LIKE CATHERINE ZETA JONES!!

thats exactly what i said hehe

well coral and the other girl went shopping instead of work and the guy gave everyone at worl outkast tickets but they didnt get them since they werent there

after last night, i am offically done with the 'real world.' why would i want to watch a show where two egocentric bitches are constantly maen to everyone in sight with no remorse, and the sadest part is they are ALWAYS 100% wrong, and no one has the balls to say 'shut up bitch, dont you realize how rediculous you are?'

PS. if you think lori is that hot, you need to see some more women out there. she's ok, but nothing to post onto the internet about every week.