Clubplanet Nightlife Community

uggg a blub blub blub

back2basics-

HE'S ALIVE!!!!

DAAAAAMN - you a rockstar!!!!

hey, since you're awake - when's the dates for deep disha nd dave seaman? i know it's sometime in october, but i just found out that sander droolenberg is coming back in town, and i want to make sure i get to goo all over his leg...

Ohh man, why do I do this to myself? I am beginning to think I am a masochists putting myself through this every week. Here's the line-up's for pure anyway....

Dave Ralph (sucks worse than a crack whore)- Saturday, September 8 / PURE @ RedNoFive

Richie Hawtin (rocks like a boat in a storm)- Thursday, September 13 / PURE @ RedNoFive

Darren Emerson (kicks it like only the English can)- Thursday, September 20 / PURE @ RedNoFive

Bad Boy Bill - Saturday, September 22 / PURE @ RedNoFive

Dave Seaman (Haggis)- Thursday October 4 / PURE @ RedNoFive

Deep Dish (Deep and dishy)- Saturday October 6 / PURE @ RedNofive

Originally posted by silente

Geez....there's a lineup. Since when does Chicago kick ass??

Kicks ares on everywhere else in the US.

LA - snore.. too many wanabe's

Miami - carn't get in anywhere + too much trouble.. loads of wanabe's. Oh and the women.. everybody goes on about it but half of the are self consious because of the other half. The synthetically enhanced ones are either boring, gold digging whores or carn't string a centance together.

NY - No clubs left, no decent night's saturday, too many fake people, too many cracked out GHB / K heads.

Boston - everything closes too early.

DC - Bush... that's reason enough not to go.

Texas - Too far south and D:Fuse

Must i go on?

back2basics - ishungoverandsynical

Originally posted by silente

<grins> ouch...remind me not to cross you today. It'll get better hun. Have a Stella. ;)

No it will only get worse... that's the worst part. I will sober up and start feeling even more tired as the day goes on :(

I wish i could have a stella, but thay are what got me in this mess.

Originally posted by back2basics-

No it will only get worse... that's the worst part. I will sober up and start feeling even more tired as the day goes on :(

Yuck. I'm sorry. No way you can work from home today?

(and where *is* everyone??)

I think it can be almost any animal..

Haggis

1 a A dish consisting of the heart, lungs, and liver of a sheep, calf, etc. (or sometimes of the tripe and chitterlings), minced with suet and oatmeal, seasoned with salt, pepper, onions, etc., and boiled like a large sausage in the maw of the animal.

How about this one. I have a friend from South Carolina that keeps trying to make me eat Goat Head Soup. They boil the goats head, eyes and all and then eat the soup.

There is no way in hell I will try that. There are better parts of the animal to eat. If I want stomach, hearts, lips, hooves etc... I will go and get a hot dog.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

There is no way in hell I will try that. There are better parts of the animal to eat. If I want stomach, hearts, lips, hooves etc... I will go and get a hot dog.

Word. Or Chicken McParts. At least they TRY to hide the fact that it's not actually meat.

Speaking of which (for those of you who went to public universities...): my friend Alex goes to Iowa St, and one day happened randomly to be around the kitchen as they were unloading the trucks of food. The meat boxes apparently all said "Grade E - suitable for use in prisons and universities only." The same food service provides for both. Glad to see they value education so highly... :rolleyes: