Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what's up for saturday?

silente

I am down for Whatever. If everyone brings food/liquor I am ready to supply the house and grill. (Don't have a grill, but I'll go and get one if we are all going to get together)

I'll even pick up B2B if he will actually drag his ass out. I think it will be a great time if all show.

OK, shall we say

We can all start meeting at my place around 2-3pm? I will get the grill sorted out, and everyone can bring a dish of food and some beer/liquor? Then we can get tanked, get full, and listen to some good music while playing drunken ping pong??

All that are interested email me at bouncyby@aol.com and I'll email back directions.

B2B, you can take the train out, it stops right by my place, the metra to Lombard, or I can drive out and get you.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Cool sorted then, what's the weather looking like?

Can you whack the decks outside? Should we bring records?

See if M&L want to come, if so shouldn't be a need for a lift.

I will bring Haggis.

The weather is looking kinda crappy for the rest of the week, clearing up this weekend.

Wack who's decks. My little bro has mine and they are broken, if someone wants to supply decks then I will be more then happy to say, hell yeah we can jam at my place, I'll just let the neighbors know ahead of time. I have a killer stereo to hook them up to.

You check on the lift thing, otherwise CTA and Metra is what you need...

Leave the Haggis at home my man, you show up at the door with that and you can't come in.

Originally posted by silente

Good call b2b - M&L def make the most sense.

Dammit! I was gonna bring haggis. :rolleyes: BB, any suggestions on what else we'll be needing?

NO HAGGIS

Um, everyone could bring some food, we need some

Burgers, Brats, Hot Dogs, Potato Salad etc... you know BBQ stuff.

Everyone post what you will bring, food wise and liquor wise and we can get it all arranged.

Just 1 rule:

NO HAGGIS!!!!!

Originally posted by silente

How do we feel about turkey burgers? Those seemed pretty acceptable at M&L's, and I know me and Lindsay don't eat a lot (if any) red meat....

I like turkey burgers better then real burgers. Always have always will... Yummy....

Yeh i bet your dog would love some haggis.

You stay away from the dog B2B. I don't want you traumatizing my pooch... Leave Miss Bales alone.... she didn't do anything to you...

Damn, maybe I shouldn't have told you the dog was a female... but then again you do both Jay and Jane anyway... so I guess it doesn't matter....

AND ONCE AGAIN NO FUCKING HAGGIS

Erm what's your dog called? What's Miss Bales all about?

Do you shout that when your trying to get the dog in?

The dog's name is Bailey, but we call her Miss Bails, or Queen Bails because she is so damn spoiled. Get it now? Get off my dog.

The cat on the other hand? Well you can feed Samson rat poison for all I care, I hate cats, I can't breath around cats, they suck..

but....

NO HAGGIS

Originally posted by bouncyboy

The dog's name is Bailey, but we call her Miss Bails, or Queen Bails because she is so damn spoiled. Get it now? Get off my dog.

The cat on the other hand? Well you can feed Samson rat poison for all I care, I hate cats, I can't breath around cats, they suck..

but....

NO HAGGIS

At least i know she is single.

At least i know she is single.

Stay away from our dog, I know they made a law in Alabama or somewhere that fucking an animal is illegal, you can actually do jail time for it. Do I need to write a strongly worded letter to the mayor requesting that we make it a law here too???