Clubplanet Nightlife Community

those fuckin old people....

why cant they get the fuck off the road? im trying to get home but i cant because theyre doing 15mph and holding up traffic

my problem isnt with the fact that theyre old, its that they cant drive....they should have to re apply for their liscence when theyre 65

Originally posted by trancend

why cant they get the fuck off the road? im trying to get home but i cant because theyre doing 15mph and holding up traffic

my problem isnt with the fact that theyre old, its that they cant drive....they should have to re apply for their liscence when theyre 65

Yeah, I totally agree on them goin for their liscence again after a certain age. Its sooo annoying driving behind them especially when they are goin so slow and the thing is that theey dont even notice it cause of their age, everythinkg slows down for them. oh well

Originally posted by trancend

That's not nice! After all they've done for our country???

(they do suck)

But seriously, if you don't know how to be patient when you're driving than you're a worse and more dangerous driver than someone who's going 15mph.

I started appreciating slow mileage when I passed by a gruesome accident one day..and the guys body was torn to pieces! Ouch!

Thank God for slow drivers!

-iliana

;)

yea that is annoying...but they have the right to drive also...

U WANNA KNOW WHAT REALLY ANNOYS ME IS THAT IM TRYIN TO PUT A PICTURE ALONG WITH MY SIGNATURE BUT ITS JUST SHOWING UP AS A STUPID LITTLE BOX WITH AN x IN IT....WTF AM I DOIN WRONG..I FEEL SO DUMB...HEY TRANCEND U GOT A LOT OF PICS WITH UR SIG...WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG..PLEASE HELP ME!

YOU KNOW WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE OLD PEOPLE IS THAT THEY DO DRIVE REALLY SLOW AND THEY DRIVE THESE BIG ASS CARS THAT THEY CANT MANEUVER. NEXT TIME YOU SEE ONE GIVE THEM A BUMP FROM BEHIND....TELL THEM AS YOU DRIVE BY THAT RUBBIN IS RACIN.......(DAYS OF THUNDER)