Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lmfao

silente

Originally posted by silente

Come on...no one noticed??

<coughbb'ssubheadcough>

Yeah, maybe someone will be into beastiality one of these days and I might actually make some money off him.

Dammit B2B, what are you doing on a computer? You needs to be working dem corners like I tolds you...

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Since I am B2B's pimp, I will say when we bring you in to this and leave you out of this. Got It Bitch?

I keep telling you am am free-lance now. Ever since you don't come through with my crack for the day i am my own pimp ;)

back2basics - gotstohavehissmoke

Originally posted by back2basics-

I keep telling you am am free-lance now. Ever since you don't come through with my crack for the day i am my own pimp ;)

back2basics - gotstohavehissmoke

:afro: Awwwww shiznit. Youz just stepped yo ass outta pocket ho, you best check yoself, befo you riggity wreck yoself... :afro:

What? you don't like Zombie Nation? I seriously don't understand why people always talk such trash about quality contemporary musicians such as them and Nsync. They're the best thing to hit america since glowsticks and vics vapor rub.

Originally posted by tone79

What? you don't like Zombie Nation? I seriously don't understand why people always talk such trash about quality contemporary musicians such as them and Nsync. They're the best thing to hit america since glowsticks and vics vapor rub.

alright dude, now you have really pushed me over the edge....

:gang: Die you little fat bastard, Die.... :blown::chop: