Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The big fooking news!

back2basics-

Chicago is getting Twilo's Phazon. Shit man i though people would have jumped on this.

People say the Twilo Phazon is the BEST sound system in the world. I am not so sure, but it is fantastic. Take Transit, give make it louder, give it 10x the base and 10x the clarity and you are there.

no...

won't be trance, more like music with "diva" vocals.

if circuit's space resembles the brown elephant's at all (which is next door) the place has a lot of potential...i've thought that the BE would be the best club in town rather than my favorite store in chicago if they went that route.

Originally posted by back2basics-

LOL, exactly. Probably play Trance on it as well.. what a waste.

post over on naughtybooth talked about the system for a while.. ooana said she used to feel like the building was gonna collapse when she was upstairs and steve was running tests on it.. lol

and there also was a post about DT.. said that when he played w/ cox, and for diggers as well, they had had him come in beforehand.. he played around w/ it, like a 3 hour set to no one, while the computers tracked the progression of his set, use of the different knobs, faders and efx so that when he came on those nites after cox and diggers, they had it set to perfection for him.. and let me tell you, never heard the system sound that good.. just unreal..

though they still say junya was the only one who had access to the full power of it...

Originally posted by tranceaction

Well if its true that Circuit is pumping in $1mil to do renovations and expanding to the space next door.. it might have potential.

However it will still be primarily a gay club and nothing will change that.

Isnt Phazon in 3-4 clubs across the world?

It's in about 8, but Twilo started the company and Twilo's system was supposed to be the best phazon.

Wonder how much they paid for it.

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Just check on EBay. I bet the record is still around. ;)

they tried to sell it on ebay, but the bidding only got to 75 or 80K, which was lower than the reserve (the minimum bid acceptable to TWILO)

i guess they then got serious and did a private auction directed at clubs.

i've gotta say that I'm impressed that a club would make that kind of capital investment in the current climate...

It's in about 8, but Twilo started the company and Twilo's system was supposed to be the best phazon.

Wonder how much they paid for it.

big difference though..

twilo's system was *the* phazon.. constantly being tweaked and ugraded every week.. the other clubs that have it still had phenomenal systems, but nothing like the one actually in twilo..

they go for $750k at the least...

w/ the uptake on twilo's own system, i can't imagine how much it would be..

Originally posted by PFloyd40

big difference though..

twilo's system was *the* phazon.. constantly being tweaked and ugraded every week.. the other clubs that have it still had phenomenal systems, but nothing like the one actually in twilo..

they go for $750k at the least...

w/ the uptake on twilo's own system, i can't imagine how much it would be..

Rob you should come over and lay some flowers on the speakers of something ;)

If you must, so long as after that we can put it to bed and move on.

no way twilo will never die.. i'm getting it tattoed on my left arse cheek.. gonna bring all twiloites down to this wannabe twilo and protest and shake my ass all over so everyone knows theres only one twilo and it will live forever