Clubplanet Nightlife Community

starting point for friday

fiatmusica

Originally posted by back2basics-

Not sure yet, but if it's mine could whoever put the fucking chewing gum on my carpet not do it again.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I want to know who stuck the match in it! Who says, "hmm...gum on the floor...that looks like an appropriate place to put out my match"???

Originally posted by back2basics-

I know! Who ever did it is a cunt. Sorry for the language, but it's out of order.

Well do it by process of elimination. Who was at your house last night that smokes? And then narrow it down by who you know best. The person that you think has the least amount of respect for you/your home, pow you have the culprit.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Well do it by process of elimination. Who was at your house last night that smokes? And then narrow it down by who you know best. The person that you think has the least amount of respect for you/your home, pow you have the culprit.

You bastard! ;)

Must be one of your boys... you had the bloody gum.

bouncy, you're assuming that the gum and match are the same culprit rather than a team effort.

sounds to me like a woman's testing your boundaries though...

;)

Originally posted by fiatmusica

bouncy, you're assuming that the gum and match are the same culprit rather than a team effort.

sounds to me like a woman's testing your boundaries though...

;)

I think Fiat knows a little too much about this. I mean I don't wanna point any fingers or anything, but put 2 and 2 together.

Uni Bomber?? Match?? stuck in Gum?? What he couldn't find any plastic explosives so you had to pretend with gum??

I think Fiat knows a little too much about this. I mean I don't wanna point any fingers or anything, but put 2 and 2 together.

Uni Bomber?? Match?? stuck in Gum?? What he couldn't find any plastic explosives so you had to pretend with gum??

I'd suspect me too but I (1) don't smoke and (2) wasn't chewing gum two fridays ago (Saeed & Palash night) and that's the last time I was there.

I think it was that cracked-out hooker B2B picked up in cabrini that did it myself....

But seriously...what's the deal tonight...the AC's busted in my office building so everyone's free to bail....i'm going to be leaving in the next 15-30 minutes and would like to have a clue (for a change)