Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf Last Night/this Morning

It was great meeting everyone, even though i dont remember names. MSoprano it was fun dancin wit ya =), seemed like not that many ppl showed up, hahaha we were all screaming out "CLUBBB PLANEET" besides the meet up Vicious Tore it up, it was amazing, I droped my first pill since like 7 months ago and I was MANGLED but it felt so great. Thanks to all the people that used my list =) it was greatly appericated (hehehe)

Hope everyone had as much fun as me =)

Just got back myself......

All i can say is Damn.........Johnny tore it up...

Got there at 3:30....missed the meetup but still chiled with Luba, DzNyc, KAt, uknj, Smokey, Highmay, Mr.Soprano, PFloyd, Trance Goddess, Russ Rizzy Reignand I finally met XTCGirlie...

CHilled out til everyone left and went crazy from like 5-7:30....he was dropping some Nasty tracks the last hour or two....

Before I left, I said bye to Johnny and he said he was going another half hour or so...that was 7:30, so you can definitely say he was putting on a serious show:)

I can finally say i had a good time at factory

:eek::D

-AZ

I really wasnt impressed at the beginning of his set. I had heard about 2 out of every 3 songs before, but at around 4am, some sort of switch must have clicked in Vicious brain, caus he def stepped it up like 10 notches. Every other song I was like "Damn" or would yell "Oh Shit" uncontrollably. It was pretty funny!

The 2am meetup was pretty cool but weak compared to the shear amount of us that were actually in the club at that time. Met a few kats, umm, "bigpopanils, airatomic, dolik, xtcgspot?, linabina more cp ppl, and alot of newbies that dont post [what up bebe!]" Don't be afraid to post your opinions newbies, we don't bite.

I still have to hate on the amount of drugs that are done out in the open at that place. Its really really bad, and sooner or later, someone we don't want to, is going to notice. Hopefully more later than sooner.

Well, going back to college today. It was great meeting and making friends with some of you all. Till the next holiday or break...happy clubbin and be safe!

i was there last night...i kinda went to the meet up...however..i didnt really meet that many people...i felt like a retart saying..are u from club planet,....but i was the girl with the red criss cross halter top on....i havent been to sf since the anniversary..and even though it was a friday......i had a really good time......;) hope every one else had fun too:heart: :heart::balloon:

Vicious is fucking amazing he tore factopry apart. Every time i hear him play he gets btter and better. I love how he opened with trip to uranus sick song he even threw in some really good older tracks that u don't here to often. Then when i heard him play phio sioux i didn't think it would get any harder but like always vicious finds a way to make it even harder. It was nice meeting msaprano,pfloyd,xtcgirlie,and a fewq othere that i can't remember.Sorry i could get u guys to cut the line paris was fucking with me last night like always. The crowd was ok stayed a lot later than than most nights. And surp[rsingly there was a lot of energy in the room.

My night pretty much sucked until Johnny Vicious came on around like 2:15-2:30am.. I think he tore it up. It was nice meeting up with everyone, Highmay, Msoprano,pfloyd, xtcgirlie, pangelid, sexxybabyd, court877, bigpopinallis...also it was nice seeing djjustinh(I didn't recognize you without your cap). Sorry to anyone I missed. If anyone don't remember, I was the guy with the black sleeveless on at the meet-up. Anyways, SF itself was off the hook, I haven't been there in a while and very rarely go there, but I think I'll start going more often.

Karch

i was there last nite w/ linabina. none of my other friends came...little bitches. we got there really really early, and we both were totally sober. no pills(we both are trying to quit), and we couldnt drink cuz we're both 19, and woulda felt wierd askin people we dont know to get us drinks. usually we go w/ people that are over 21, and we get hammered, like i was at LL last week.

ok, first thing i gotta say about SF last nite: SAUSAGE PARTY!!!! there were mad dudes last nite, def like a 3:1 guy:girl ratio. maybe it got better later in the nite.

anyway, i met pangelid and bigpopa at the meetup. me and linabina were both really shy, its a lot harder to talk to people u dont know when ur completely sober. we stood there for a while, and saw everyone, but we werent sure if everyone was clubplanet or not. but then it got pretty obvious that u guys were, so i grew some balls and finally went up to someone, which was pangelid. talked for a couple seconds and then that was it. i really didnt know what to say, sorry if i seemed shady. right after that we heard trip to uranus, so i knew vicious was on, so we went downstairs. we stood on the balcony behind the stage for most of the nite right by the booth. just watching the dj work is really entertaining for me, esp when im sober, and there's nothin else to do. since i spin myelf, i like to watch other dj's do their thing, esp when its someone big like vicious. we were right there for that performance by the drag queen with the dunce hat on inside the glow worm outfit(heheh, that's the best way i can describe it). did anyone else see that? that was fucked up, even for a sober person to watch. ive seen drag queens perform before, actualy u see it almost all the time, but this was just wierd, i didnt like it.

me and linabina left at like 4, we were both tired, and we had to be home early anyway. i wish i coulda stayed, but i just couldnt take it anymore being in there and not being fucked up. i didnt mind not rolling, cuz im done with that shit anyway, but i really just wanted to be drunk. while i was there, i liked the music. vicious was playing some hard shit...and i knew it was gonna continue to get sick as it got later. i know i missed out on a sick nite, and he plays exactly the kinda music that i love....but we just couldnt do it anymore. hoopefully his monthly residency will start up again, and i can go see him for a full nite.

Originally posted by slashone

I had a great time. But everyone on the board was talking about how JV was gonna tear shit up. "I can't wait! I'm gonna come in my pants". He was good but I think you guys exagerate a little. Maybe too many promoters???

YOU MUST HAVE BEEN AT A DIFFERENT FACTORY THEN THE REST OF US......OH WAIT I GET IT....THE MUSIC WAS TOOOOOOO HARD FOR YOU TO KEEP UP WITH IT

Originally posted by roninmess

What a sick night... Chillen with Court877 and xtcgirlie (buying red bulls for ya's ;):heart: ), meeting a lot of people(sexxybabyd, thanx for the list at the last moment) and hearing Vicious. What more could I have asked for??!

Hey don't think i forgot about the red bulls thank u**i needed them I'll get u back with an icepop next time

Originally posted by slashone

I had a great time. But everyone on the board was talking about how JV was gonna tear shit up. "I can't wait! I'm gonna come in my pants". He was good but I think you guys exagerate a little. Maybe too many promoters???

WHAT AN ASS U R!!!NO PROMOTERS HONEY WE R ALL FANS OF VICIOUS AND THATS WHAT CLUBPLANET IS FOR *

Originally posted by xtcgspot

btw, could any one list some of the sickest tracks vicious dropped, since i missed most of the nite. i wanna know what i missed. thanx.

My favorites that I could actually ID were Trip to Uranus, Adrenaline Rush, Debom(hot mix), Search for Pleasure(siick to me), Pearls(I think... xtcgirlie told me it was playing), House of God(Collusion mix), and a bunch of others that I know, but can't think of. Sick sick sick night!

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Hey don't think i forgot about the red bulls thank u**i needed them I'll get u back with an icepop next time

It was an honor to buy it for you. :cool: Chillen with you was all the payback that I needed :)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

btw, could any one list some of the sickest tracks vicious dropped, since i missed most of the nite. i wanna know what i missed. thanx.

SORRY BRO CANT GIVE YOU NAMES WHEN I HAD NO CLUE WHAT HE WAS THROWING DOWN..........

i guess i gotta post on this one since i was at the meetup..def fun meetin up with everyone, im not gonna name names cuz i did that on the other post but im sure some people might remember me... im gonna try to post a lot more, i just gotta get a better internet service cuz netzero sucks balls....

peace out

gianni