Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P Aaliyah.................

Aaliyah Haughton, 16.January.1979 - 26.August.2001

Breakthrough debut at age 15 in 1994, Grammy award winner in 1996 at age 17, killed at age 22. Amazing success in such a short life; lost along with seven other people while scouting a location for a new video. This is a tragedy for all the families, the greater entertainment community, and a sad day for her fans. :(

ichi

i hear ya mistressbella... i was scared of planes to begin with... i always cry when im on one and it takes off *hehe* but after this, im gonna bug out even more....

u wanna know something that gets me pissed off? when fans show their condolences and are sad when a celebrity dies people gotta go hatin on us b/c they think "y r u upset?? u didnt actually KNOW aaliyah"... u know? f*ck that. she was a celebrity, a star- always in the spotlight... and we know HER thru her music maybe not her personally. that just bothers me. whether they know the person or not its not fair to go tellin people they cant be upset when shit like this happens. i am a fan of hers and it really shocked and upset me and since i heard about it last night ive been in a sad mood.... idk what it is. i think its just death in general that upsets me. but when its someone so well known it kinda just freaks me out. :(:shake: :worry2: