Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys: What type of female body do you like?

Originally posted by xxsweetie

A spin-off on the other question, but im just curious about what the fellas prefer: tall n slim, curvy, or some variation of the two?

Im into petite girls. Girls that have the whole "cute", natural beauty thing going on. Not too tall but not a midget either. Somewhere in between works for me.

Originally posted by dmerces

Im into petite girls. Girls that have the whole "cute", natural beauty thing going on. Not too tall but not a midget either. Somewhere in between works for me.

definitely, give me a compact cutie any day...:)

A spin-off on the other question, but im just curious about what the fellas prefer: tall n slim, curvy, or some variation of the two?

i also would like a nice medium heigth girl, long dark hair and most deff anorexic looking the slimmer the better..

i love skinny girls

Hmm..the type of body type... I like tall 5'8"-5'10" meaty but not to fat. I like the healthy weight look. Long legs with nice long toes. And skinny arms, and ankles. ughhhh i hate girls wit that flab stickin out their arms. Curvy Breasts and a bootylicious ass thats all Im askin 4.

i would love to meet you boys and see what you think of me then....

im swedish, scottish and trinidadian... 5'2, 94lbs, long auburn hair, dark brown eyes, exotic look, good body, tan, got the petitie girlie curve thing going on

angel!.gif you should come visit me at surf club! i'll hook you up ;)

Originally posted by nycsexkitten

i would love to meet you boys and see what you think of me then....

im swedish, scottish and trinidadian... 5'2, 94lbs, long auburn hair, dark brown eyes, exotic look, good body, tan, got the petitie girlie curve thing going on

angel!.gif you should come visit me at surf club! i'll hook you up ;)

YEAH BABY - I'll hitch a ride down there...but why don't you come up here and party with the big boyz?? :)

I like curvy girls. I dislike really skinny girls. Girls are skinny for other girls not men anyhow. A butox is important. Breast size is not really importnat unless they are not there at all. On top of all this you must have a sense of cool to you and persoanlity. I totally dislike beautiful women who cannot hold a conversation or just be. Natural beauty is fine. Too many girls these days are fickel, they get caught up in trends, and sex in the city, tennis paddle and who said what, and lead disfunctional lifestyles. A woman must have a brain in my opinion. I cannot stand when girls get competative with other girls and stuff its so pathetic. Women are a mystery and men are dogs.

Remember evry woman has something exceptional about her, when you find it, that is when she has beauty

A 7foot9 readhead dominatrix amazon from hell!

That could bend me in ways that would make

Gumby scream out in bloody murder! :laugh:

Or basicly any chick that can best me in a

bare knuckle brawl. :D

:flame:

"Know your boundries...then destroy them utterly."