Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Temps wish list!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Ok post your wish list for this weekend...Songs you personaly haven't heard this summer...Lets keep it one song per post....

Maybee, just maybee Denny will get a few on...I know he must have like 100 tracks that he didn't have time to play on retro nite....

Mine is Women in Love by ariel...I think plasmic honey did it...I love that song....

Whats yours.............

Guest saleen351

I got to add another one,,

mad myles, adreneline rush....

Denny when is his cd coming out??????????? I can't wait....

I would love to hear

"wership me" (Junior mix)

or perhaps DJ TIESTO "Things to Come"

I also love plasmic honey, and one I think I haven't heard in awhile, since like 2 months ago on a Sunday, unless I was too out of it to REMEMBER : "DEEP CHEMICAL" I don't care how old that song is. I love it!!!!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Whenever Denny does ANYTHING with Movin' Up, I think the crowd always goes nuts! So...That would be ONE of my end of summer requests!

UGH!! End of Summer? :cry:

I absolutely, 100% agree w/you about Movin' Up, I love the way he plays that!!!!

Don't cry Twitty! The party can always continue....

Whenever Denny does ANYTHING with Movin' Up, I think the crowd always goes nuts! So...That would be ONE of my end of

summer requests!

Remember the safari my dear.

We will blast the end of the summer song out the windows of Keith's truck for the baboons!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with you guys moving up is what Tempts is all about.

It's the only song from last summer that still gets all this play this summer with no complaints. It's great mixed with other tracks, then he hits you with that quick hard build up. I love when he plays it after relentless and check this out.

Originally posted by ceeotter

Whenever Denny does ANYTHING with Movin' Up, I think the crowd always goes nuts! So...That would be ONE of my end of

summer requests!

Remember the safari my dear.

We will blast the end of the summer song out the windows of Keith's truck for the baboons!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am dreading this weekend! I mean...I am sure it will be "the best weekend MUSICALLY", but I am totally not ready for summer to be over! :yuck: