Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior Vqz Party re-starts @ Earth on Sep 29th and I'm already getting insulted by...

(f.k.a. Exit Nightclub)

some new bee here!

Check this out!

I work for Junior Vasquez and I can assure you that you will never have a

guest list honored on a Saturday night once his residency begins (Sept.

29th). As a matter of fact Junior did honor other guest-lists, I handed them

to Darrell myself-however, all lists that are honored on Saturdays

when

Junior spins are approved by Junior or his manager first. Also, your comment

about "too many gays" being present was completely bigoted and out of line.

You are one stupid DJ (provided you can actually mix/spin) to criticize one

of, if not THE most renowned DJ's in the United States. Your career just

went down the toilet, as I was sure to copy your post and print it to show

David Marvisi (the owner of the club...you do know him)? not to mention to

show Junior himself tomorrow at the office. Sorry, but you should practice

what you preach...if you don't know what I'm talking about, read your quote

at the bottom of all your posts.

Sue Blackwell

Junior Vasquez Music

That's to remind that week my friend that i had at least 200 of guests @ Exit , thank god i got them tickets in advance and Exit gave me money for helping promote the party. I made a lot $ this past weekend:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Perhaps it is beyond your grasp to understand certain facts:

a) Junior is GAY.

B) Junior's party has always been GAY.

c) Junior's true fans are predominantly GAY.

d) Junior hosts several events throughout the year that are GAY.

e) Junior's performers (Kevin et. al.) are GAY.

f) Darrell and Fernando are GAY.

g) The music, the parties, the whole scene has always had a large percentage of people who are GAY.

Get over yourself - open your mind, and shut your yap. I hope for everyone's sake that Sue isn't just bullshitting.

I hope this gets circulated to not only David Marvisi and Junior himself, but also to DT, Kevin, and Eric, and to John Blair.

ichi

OK-ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

First......maybe this needs to get moved to the drama board....second....WE ALL KNOW THAT JUNIOR IS GAY but, the reality of the situation is that David is going to need more than just the GAY crowd to make this party a success. Exit is a huge venue (as we all know) and to make $$$ he will need new AND OLD promoters.

SECOND-WHO CARES IF THE CROWD IS GAY OR STRAIGHT???? Just because it's a straight crowd is doesn't mean that someone who is GAY can't go and VICE VERSA.

NYC nightlife is in enough trouble without nonsense like this taking place......

I love Junior regardless of the fact that I am not gay--does this mean that I can't go to Earth to hear him spin?

C'mon people......it's all about the MUSIC!!!!!!!

:blank::rolleyes:

But i've been going to exit and promoting there way before all of you .

Exit is not gay i already can tell this the Earth will not survive for very long , that place is too big to keep only one type of crowd and Marvisi will do anything to keep that place open even that means to kick Jr out of the Dj Booth.

I already miss Boris

Nothing against the gay people, but they try to make rules that straight people can't get into their clubs or something , before everybody hated Exit all the sudden they wanna take over just becasue Jr is there and i never made any bad coments about JR in fact me and gay friend went to Dj booth and gave in a vase of flowers and talked to him, most of people i invited had a good time, so u and some of your people need to shut up

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Perhaps it is beyond your grasp to understand certain facts:

a) Junior is GAY.

B) Junior's party has always been GAY.

c) Junior's true fans are predominantly GAY.

d) Junior hosts several events throughout the year that are GAY.

e) Junior's performers (Kevin et. al.) are GAY.

f) Darrell and Fernando are GAY.

g) The music, the parties, the whole scene has always had a large percentage of people who are GAY.

Get over yourself - open your mind, and shut your yap. I hope for everyone's sake that Sue isn't just bullshitting.

I hope this gets circulated to not only David Marvisi and Junior himself, but also to DT, Kevin, and Eric, and to John Blair.

ichi

Sue and Ichi and my problem with what fabio had to say is that there were TOO MANY GAYs. No one is saying that straight people shouldn't be there...(I'm straight for example and a woman). But to even SUGGEST that a Junior party has too many gay people is ignorant, stupid and downright rude to Junior, his fans, and the history of his parties...as well as the gay community.

Junior wants a particular "feel" to his parties. And that feel does require a primarily gay audience. He has the right to desire that and mould his party in such a way.

If you don't like that...don't go and don't promote it.

I really really hope that Junior and his management stick out the next few months as Earth develops, because my gut is telling me that the first few months may be a rough road with ignorant and insulting people like Fabio here.

Originally posted by ooana

Sue and Ichi and my problem with what fabio had to say is that there were TOO MANY GAYs. No one is saying that straight people shouldn't be there...(I'm straight for example and a woman). But to even SUGGEST that a Junior party has too many gay people is ignorant, stupid and downright rude to Junior, his fans, and the history of his parties...as well as the gay community.

My point exactly. Not that you should go away because you're straight, or that "your" club is being taken over, or anything of the sort. Junior's party one night a week doesn't make Exit a "gay club" and to suggest that demonstrates small-mindedness.

Originally posted by djfabioc

Nothing against the gay people, but they try to make rules that straight people can't get into their clubs or something ... u and some of your people need to shut up

I love the use of generalizations... takes me right back to Alabama, circa 1950. Run and hide, it's the pansies! And they're armed with their GAY AGENDA!!!! Pathetic. You know what? The more you say, the more you show your ignorance. Exit could live or die for all I care, and I don't pretend to speak for anyone other than myself.

ichi :rainbow:

damn ....1st people r bitching that there r too many chinese people there and now they r talking about too many gays....freakin who cares who is there!!!!! it's about the music and having fun.....just party!!!!!!! they aren't bothering you!

Originally posted by ceejay187

Let Junior have his party his way at earth or whatever the fuck its gonna be called! Dont get me wrong i love JV but let us hear all the other famous djays like TWILO did!::>

That's part of the reason why I loved Twilo. They had different DJ's and yet still maintained a loyal following. Jr is awesome, no doubt about it, just like DT, JP, Tsettos,etc.tec. etc. Marvisi will do what ever it takes to make sure his club survives....