Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sound factory, what r u thinking, DENNY?!!

Originally posted by sfkid

Dont even think of comparing denny to johnathan

dont even say his name next to junior..

Hmmm, exit, carbon, chetta,nv,world.....LOOKS LIKE YOUR BOY CANNOT HOLD A GIG!!!! Let me guess, he wanted to move on, explore other clubs, blah, blah, blah.....If a dj cannot hold a gig, it is because he either sucks, or no one is coming to see him. Most of those clubs are still around, and denny is not there.CASE IN POINT! Denny..YOU AND YOUR CORNEY CHEESEY MUSIC STAY AWAY FROM FACTORY!

I really was gonna stay away from this topic - but this boy needs to be SCHOOLED!! Um buddy - do you even know WHERE JP started spining - or how many gigs he went through before landing SF?? OR - that he wasn't the DJ that OPENED SF when it re-opened?? Your boy over there has done many guest spots and has held many different residences - does that mean he can't hold a gig either? The only one making comparisons here is YOU!! Friday nights are being formatted with a variety of NY DJ's on a rotation. From what I know, Jason Ojeda, Hex Hector, Johnny Viscious and a cast of others are slated to be invovled in this party - should they all stay away too?? Listen and listen good - JP has had a very successful career but it didn't begin at factory and if you were out of your pubescent years you may have known that. But all your post does it lead us to believe that you have not one iota of knowledge about JP, the music industry, or the club scene. So do US all a favor, keep your crakchead self and cast of cartoon character friends at SF on Sautrdays to listen to 15 hours of pots and pans. I am happy SF does the numbers it does - because if it weren't open, all you crackhead pots and pans loving losers would infiltrate all the good spaces left in the city and then there would be nowhere left to go!! ;)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I rather go hear J I do a lot of K P

Give me a break!!!

All you crackheads at factory that think your all cracked out

You aren't the song you are hearing was the same all night long

It's not the K but the dj all k ed up.

Denny's mixing is great nuff said if you like his selection or not

Wow he mixes in old music in his set.Thats what I like about him

He don't give two shits what you loosers think he will always keep it real to his crowd and never sell out to satisfy a couple of K dorks. I'LL BREAK ALL OF YOUR TEETH

i may be a newbie to this board, but not to this scene...Its unfortunate how ignorant and narrow-minded some people can be when they never even heard denny play live. Every prominent Dj has/had his own residency...i.e. Junior@Twilo, J.P@Factory, Tenaglia@Vinyl, and when they are "home," they play for their best for their crowd...the same goes for Denny.

He has been a resident at Temptations for over 5 years,and has a loyal, solid following. He plays for his crowd...exceptional at times, bringing the energy in the room to the same levels as any other NYC Dj can. Only those who have experienced it can relate.

Every Dj has an "off" day, even the best...they are entitled to it.

I praise Junior to be one of the best Dj's around, but his performance on Saturday nite at Earth was average in my opinion.

We all are entitled to our own opinions...but yours is just a little far-fetched, buddy...get yours facts straight, and don't go putting down others to ward off your own insecurities.

Originally posted by dramaqueenb

i may be a newbie to this board, but not to this scene...Its unfortunate how ignorant and narrow-minded some people can be when they never even heard denny play live. Every prominent Dj has/had his own residency...i.e. Junior@Twilo, J.P@Factory, Tenaglia@Vinyl, and when they are "home," they play for their best for their crowd...the same goes for Denny.

He has been a resident at Temptations for over 5 years,and has a loyal, solid following. He plays for his crowd...exceptional at times, bringing the energy in the room to the same levels as any other NYC Dj can. Only those who have experienced it can relate.

Every Dj has an "off" day, even the best...they are entitled to it.

I praise Junior to be one of the best Dj's around, but his performance on Saturday nite at Earth was average in my opinion.

We all are entitled to our own opinions...but yours is just a little far-fetched, buddy...get yours facts straight, and don't go putting down others to ward off your own insecurities.

Could not have been said any better!!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Ya know you are the biggest Jersey idiot of them all and I can't wait for you to be a Florida idiot. This post started in the New York forum and was moved here.

And what the hell is wrong w/you saying anyone will die of anything?

Go to Florida please and swim in the shark infested waters while there. :blown:

You know Ive been staying pretty quiet lately but I have to say Kermzy's right:

Saleen is an idiot--Please starting thinking before you post unless you like the drama

Originally posted by Kermzy

I really wish you'd type so that I didn't have to play fill in the blanks to figure out what the hell you are trying to say. You'd probably be a little more successful in giving insults if u did. :blank:

Bitchcrew has spoken....Way to go ladies.....I especially like the fill-in-the-blank quote....PRICELESS...F'ing PRICLESSS.....My work is not needed here, that's for sure...I got your backs though, as per usual!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by drama

Would you just STOP it already. Every time someone proves you wrong, you change your response. Maybe we would have a little respect for you if you actually made some FUCKING SENSE....

EXACTLY!

When is he going to learn???? This ZEPPOLI posts nothing but pure garbage. If we needed HIS advise WE WOULD ASK FOR IT! I think we know why SFKRACK posted. To get a response...NO??? Why does anyone post here??? :confused: to read their own typing? :idea:

Please.....isn't it time to make the donuts? :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Originally posted by sfkid

Imagine hearing "independent woman" at factory. Ewww. Anyone agree?

Well Imagine hearing "I want a bump of K right now" for 2 hours then followed by "umpa lumpa" how many bumps of K can you do

For another 2 hours. I like build up's and I know JP loves K but come on now.

Originally posted by tempkid

Well Imagine hearing "I want a bump of K right now" for 2 hours then followed by "umpa lumpa" how many bumps of K can you do

For another 2 hours. I like build up's and I know JP loves K but come on now.

exactly.......

in all reality, I think most of the Factory heads claim that JP is god, not because they actually listen to the music and mixing and think he is a fabulous DJ, but because:

a) they're so cracked out that anything sounds "good"

B) everyone else that goes to Factory a lot thinks that so it must be true......jumping on the bangwagon if you will.

at least Denny's fans, from what I see, truly like what he plays and follow him for that reason........for the most part anyway.

:)

This thread is so stupid, amusing but stupid. Why does it always come down to NY/NJ. Who cares if a DJ is from NJ, Ny or Idaho for that matter. If they are a good, then they are good, or great for that matter. SF is another venue that's wants something new. There is nothing the matter with change. I like to hear JP, JR, DT, Denny etc. etc., etc., they all have different unique style. That's why people like them. You can't go around comparing apples and oranges.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

This thread is so stupid, amusing but stupid. Why does it always come down to NY/NJ. Who cares if a DJ is from NJ, Ny or Idaho for that matter. If they are a good, then they are good, or great for that matter. SF is another venue that's wants something new. There is nothing the matter with change. I like to hear JP, JR, DT, Denny etc. etc., etc., they all have different unique style. That's why people like them. You can't go around comparing apples and oranges.

Denny is an apple and JP is just nothing but the pits I spit out of the apple.

BTW when I go to Cracktory for music,I go down stairs for Cleveland then when I want to get fuck up I go in the dj booth.

I must say JP never lets me down

Originally posted by bumparella

EXACTLY!

When is he going to learn???? This ZEPPOLI posts nothing but pure garbage. If we needed HIS advise WE WOULD ASK FOR IT! I think we know why SFKRACK posted. To get a response...NO??? Why does anyone post here??? :confused: to read their own typing? :idea:

...right on girl...#3's the jam!

Originally posted by misssf

No one loves the Factory more than I do. But coming on the boards and bashing Denny's music is a sin. He happens to be extremley talented and many many who love Danny, JP and Junior also happen to appreciate Denny's music. The New York New Jersey battle is even more stupid and childish.

And there isn't anyone that can walk into Tempt's and not feel the amazing energy in there.

So go elsewhere w/that immature behavior. Think before you speak that kind of nonsense dear!:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger

Ok ,Lets not go bringing Danny into this..IF your speaking about the Danny im thinking of...Dont even Go there Gurl!!!

Originally posted by bumparella

EXACTLY!

"Time to make the Donuts"...............LOL!!!!! That is the best one yet - he looks like that guy, doesn't he? All he needs is a mustache and he is SET!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by voice

Ok ,Lets not go bringing Danny into this..IF your speaking about the Danny im thinking of...Dont even Go there Gurl!!!

So - I guess what you are saying is that if you are a fan of Denny's you couldn't POSSIBLY be a fan of Denny's?? If in fact it is what you meant - then why do you go to Tempts??:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by voice

Tenaglia, Danny Tenaglia! Why can't she go there? All she said was people who like Denny are also fans of Danny, is this not possible? Are you not allowed to like more then one DJ? Please enlighten us oh mighty Voice of, of, of, of.......:worry: