Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We Have moved......

bouncyboy

leave it to some trick bitch from NY to come to chicago again. I see that yet another New Yorker can't stay away from Chicago... I see that you all wish you could be here, it's alright, don't cry.. I am sure New York will get some new clubs soon, meanwhile here in chicago our clubs stay open, and especially since we got your Phazon.... LOL

Originally posted by bouncyboy

leave it to some trick bitch from NY to come to chicago again. I see that yet another New Yorker can't stay away from Chicago... I see that you all wish you could be here, it's alright, don't cry.. I am sure New York will get some new clubs soon, meanwhile here in chicago our clubs stay open, and especially since we got your Phazon.... LOL

LOL, I had a great time in Chicago, but it still and never will be New York. And you can have the Phazon...it's the vibe that will always be here in NY. Oh, all the best djs are here too.

Twilo's Phazon was designed for that space... thus if you guys have the same Phazon, I can guarantee its not gonna sound as good as it should, unless that club has the same space as Twilo's.

All those clubs have A phazon, not THE phazon :). THE Phazon is over with :(.