Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lasting Longer (Guys, Is This True??)

aboyfrombklyn

A friend of mine told me that if you know you're gonna have sex soon, you should pull your prick before you actually perform the act, it'll make you last longer. Is this true?? I'm not saying that I don't last long, but who wouldn't want sex to last even longer, right?? If this is the case, I wouldn't mind jerking the bird a little before I get down and dirty with my girl! :D

Guys, let me just once again remind everyone that I am not having any sort of problem. I was just curious to know if it was true that you last longer on your 2nd time around.

I now have an answer to my question. It is true. Your first nut of the night is usually the fastest. The first time I had sex with my girl that night, I didn't last for a very long time, but when we went at it again a few minutes later, it's a totally different ball game. I found that I usually always last much longer on the 2nd (3rd, 4th, and so on) times around.

So, it does seem logical that if a guy goes into the bathroom and busts a nut on his own before his girls comes over, he will last longer when they get down and dirty.

THE EXPERTS SAY ITS ALL IN THE MIND. IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG, YOU NEED TO HAVE IT IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LAST LONG. YOU NEED TO RELAX AND NOT GET EXCITED TOO MUCH UNTIL THE END. ENJOY THE FEELINGS OF TOUCHING EACH OTHER IN CERTAINS SPOTS AND THEN WHEN YOUR READY TO GO NUTS, GO NUTS! HAPPY FUCKING TO YOU ALL!

Originally posted by jester22

THE EXPERTS SAY ITS ALL IN THE MIND. IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG, YOU NEED TO HAVE IT IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LAST LONG. YOU NEED TO RELAX AND NOT GET EXCITED TOO MUCH UNTIL THE END. ENJOY THE FEELINGS OF TOUCHING EACH OTHER IN CERTAINS SPOTS AND THEN WHEN YOUR READY TO GO NUTS, GO NUTS! HAPPY FUCKING TO YOU ALL!

I could agree with that. Sometimes I know that I could last longer, but I just do some things that make it hard to. I just get so into it.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

So, it does seem logical that if a guy goes into the bathroom and busts a nut on his own before his girls comes over, he will last longer when they get down and dirty.

y dont u just let the girl do it for u b4 u have sex, ya know, as foreplay. wouldnt that be more fun than wackin the weasel by urself in the bathroom?