Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone remember steven zor?

damn steve zor, thats a name from the past...that was when tunnel was still quite decent cause i member going to see Johhny Viscious Grand Opening Saturday Night residency and i member they did the same ol entrance to steve zor where the voice comes on and says STEVEN ZOR , that shit was cool and although it was only bout a year and half ago..it still was in the midst of the good days and good saturday nights of Tunnel. i member the name steve zor cause he was the first dj i ever heard drop the song ESCAPE by KAY CEE and i was like WOW!! but them days are gone......R.I.P. The Tunnel

Originally posted by jonathanny

STEVEN ZOR .... STEVEN ZOR....

i remember him also when Johnny vicious was there.. FIRST DJ In NYC To play GO by Russenmafia....

Zor had his hit moments.. he definitely deserves to play somewhere in nyc..

I only remember good things about STEVEN ZOR...

PEACE

Jon

then you must be deaf....

its people like him..that fuck it up for the rest of the local dj's in nyc

Originally posted by sleepiswaste

then you must be deaf....

its people like him..that fuck it up for the rest of the local dj's in nyc

hahahahaha

exactly.. bro what are you thinking? zor was only in there b/c he knew people.. had to be b/c he was there for years and never spun anywhere else...

cool dude, met him a few times at Tunnel, liked when he would play Feel Free and "Steven Zor" would come on

he was no DT but he played at my favorite club so I respect him for that, DT was already gone when I first went to Tunnel so for me Zor was the only resident dj I can associate with that place

I'll always miss that place. Glad I used to come to this board and write nice things about it. RIP Tunnel

Originally posted by musicbeat

cool dude, met him a few times at Tunnel, liked when he would play Feel Free and "Steven Zor" would come on

he was no DT but he played at my favorite club so I respect him for that, DT was already gone when I first went to Tunnel so for me Zor was the only resident dj I can associate with that place

I'll always miss that place. Glad I used to come to this board and write nice things about it. RIP Tunnel

yea same here :(

so many great memories of that place.. went back in may a couple times cuz my boy was promoting and it wasn't too bad.. i had a good time and jackie christie was good..

dont' know whats up w/ it now though.. wonder if its sold yet or not..