Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PS1/Timo Maas Roll Call today!!!

i stayed home last nite and got about 9.5 hours of hard sleep. i woke up so excited! today is the last day to chill at ps1. everyone should join us there.... it is soooo much fun.....

than off to timo at centro tonight...... time to hear some hard core music.....

we will be chilling near the hammock area this afternoon by 3:00. i have already mixed up some vokka and juice, it is in the freezer chilling...... :)

lets party this last summer weekend away in style.......:D

hoppin into the shower and then off to meet you at PS1 StacyChase :)

tonight should be great too. last time timo spun i had a fantastic time.

again if anyone's planning a meeting spot at Centro, post it! i'll check back in between PS1 and heading out. Planning on getting there by midnight. usually grab a drink in the back left room until the floor fills up...

laterz

I'm down for a meetup...I was thinkin why dont we have a meetup at 2am downstairs where the bathrooms are located...maybe where the seatings are?

as far as dress code....i've been to centro on a sat and it seems they arent to strict w/ dress code...just look neat and i think its 21+ for everyone since they always check my id...

I rarely post here but i definitely want to meet couple of people from this board....