Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Long???

angeluv

How long you should wait, depends on you, the person your with and what and where you want the relationship to go. If you dont want anything serious and you dont care wha the thinks then whenever. But if you want something serious and real with this person you should take it slow dont rush anything. When you know more or less where his head is at you can decide if your ready. For me, it depends on how the relationship is. For someone I barely see or spend time with, it will take him alot longer to get in. But if i see this person on a regular basis, i get to feel him out more.

GOOD LUCK!

Anything from 2 minutes to a couple of weeks...

Whatever feels right.

Though I must admit that in the past I used to not wait at all, thinking what's the point, etc. etc...

But today I tend (or at least I try:laugh: ) to slow things down a bit...sometimes it even works

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stacychase

i try and hold out until he kisses me on my damn neck or in that general area.....:) than it is all over..... :)

damn hormones!

you and me both girl :laugh:

like everyone said, its different with every situation:

1st ex-bf...waited 2 weeks (didnt realize he couldnt dance til AFTER the sex --- HUGEST mistake)

2nd ex-bf...waited 1 month (he lived in Long island)

current bf....waited 1 week (thought he was awesome and too damn sexy...hehe.....still going strong since february)

i dont think waiting a specific time frame always means a relationship will be doomed from the start either.....im living proof :D

Originally posted by scaredgirl

mmm sad question my laste date i waite 2 days and he use me :(

i still regret that i meet this stupid guy

I can totally relate to you. I did it with this guy after like 3 days or so and he used me. But then there was nother guy, where he was into me, and I was into him, we did it and then all of sudden he just wanted to be friends! Apparently I was too naive to see that he used me! I feel sorry for any guy that I start to date now bc they are gonna have to wait!!!!