Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank You For Another Great Summer!

All I have to say is Sunday night is the reason why I do what I do. Nothing can match the feeling I get when I see all of you enjoying yourselves as much as you do at Tempts. That is the ultimate high that no pill, jar, or cap can ever match. What makes it so special is because it's PURE. I appreciate all of you more then you can ever imagine. You truly make it all worth while. Thanks for the memories of yet another unforgettable summer and remember, "Sweet Dream" is what I'll be having all winter long. You guys are the best!

Denny Tsettos

P.S. hope to see you all at World this winter.

I have been to many a closing party - but this one takes the cake!! I was S C A R E D when we got there because it wasn't even 10PM and the place was A ZOO!!!:shake: :shake: :shake: Thank you for creating the memories and vibe you do when you play, and sharing with us the love you have for the music and your faithful followers!! Best of luck to you at WORLD this fall!!:D :D

I never made it to Temps this summer but on a side note, great set on KTU on Sunday night, I was driving home from a wedding and was not in any condition to drive (very rare, not proud of it) . I put on KTU and was able to keep er steady thanks to some great beats, thanks for keeping me awake!!

Chris

yea Sunday was insane........it was a great end to a fabulous summer.......Denny you were great all summer long @ Tempts.....as was the people in there.......a great end to a great summer.:)

thanks especially for Karma, Rapture(Creamer/K), and Innocente

Thanks for another great summer!!!

Some people just don't understand what you got at Tempts

I'm taking this whole month off from the city to be faithfull to my liver but first weekend in october I'll be at World for my birthday weekend.

What the fuck was up with Ryan at the end of the night? He's just a bouncer,nothing but mean looks out of his face even the bouncer angry black was smiling for a sec or two.

Originally posted by tempkid

What the fuck was up with Ryan at the end of the night? He's just a bouncer,nothing but mean looks out of his face even the bouncer angry black was smiling for a sec or two.

Ryan is just MISERABLE!!! Don't be a bouncer if you don't enjoy it! I loved it when Tommy headlocked him (or whatever that move is)! Thanks, I always wanted to see that! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bashingbitch5

Ryan is just MISERABLE!!! Don't be a bouncer if you don't enjoy it! I loved it when Tommy headlocked him (or whatever that move is)! Thanks, I always wanted to see that! :laugh: :laugh:

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!! I took a picture of the back of his head Sunday night. I think I may go home and spit on it!!!

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by eviljav666

ahahahhahhaaha..

i know what you guys mean...Ryan can be an ass...

however he is the right guy to have on your side..

True he really is most times a nice guy. Even back in his Joeys days when he kicked me out once or twice,but sunday I don't know what was up with him. I lmao when the one bouncer was begging him to let Denny drop another one.

Hey the bouncers they have now are better then the one's 99 and before. Those juicehead bouncers would come at you like a train and toss anybody out of the way girl or guy. They just stomped on people for no reason.

Originally posted by eviljav666

I dont care got a baked @ Tempts all summer..no bouncer ever said nothing..

Tempkid you have to go Under the kneck & up!!

the way i had you!! Lot of Luck bro..be safe!!

Lots of luck to you also.

Can you explain to me what you mean with under the kneck and up