Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Official* Meet-up Friday Sept 8th

Hey Everyone.....

Thanks Exodust for letting these peeps know....like she said I've been a lil' sick after this crazy weekend and a flu:screwy: , but I'll be back in shape for Friday night...I'd love to have a great big CP crew wildin' out at our party!!! DEfinately come introduce yourself after my set, there's a bunch of new names on the board I havent' met yet....:)

I need your support, so try to get up off that ass and come to the Limelight this Friday and DANCE.....It's gonna be a great party in the Chapel room, I'm opening so come early..:D ..also come to check out the World FAmous DJ lineup in the mainroom.......

:idea: for a reduced admission guestlist send your first name/last initial to:

ReneeChuck@hotmail.com

Thanks (& hopefully I'll see you there!!) - Chuck

:)

Hey guys. "D" here. I am gonna try my best to make it to support the one and only Chuckles.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Better get better for Friday to spin some good beats for me.

Neys......Put me on the list..you know my name...Hopefully i will be bringing some others out with me so I'll let you know about who else to put on the list.

Scotty- I expect a big hug and kiss and no running out the door when I arrive. hehehe.

Later all

~D:D :laugh:

I heard there is no more hip hop in Limelight. This Friday will be different, so definitely come check it out and exodust I have ghetto time schedules ready. :P

P.S. - I took a vote on the type of music people want to hear and I think alot of Progressive Trance heads coming. woo woo!

I think it's going to rock!

Crap crap crap...

F you Exo, Chuck, Mugz, D....

You *know* how hard it is for me to resist hanging out with you guys... and you know I am a little low on cash...

Dammit.

OK... add me to your list...

Its gonna be hard not to show support for Chuck.

PM me your number so I call let you know if I crap out on you.

see you then.... :)

Originally posted by petrol

Crap crap crap...

F you Exo, Chuck, Mugz, D....

You *know* how hard it is for me to resist hanging out with you guys... and you know I am a little low on cash...

Dammit.

OK... add me to your list...

Its gonna be hard not to show support for Chuck.

PM me your number so I call let you know if I crap out on you.

see you then.... :)

Hell yeah!!!! can't wait to see you!!!!

I'll post a time for the meet up and stuff when I get out of this meeting!

Originally posted by exodust

Hell yeah!!!! can't wait to see you!!!!

I'll post a time for the meet up and stuff when I get out of this meeting!

Doing CP (not to mention posting) during a meeting?!

A face-to-face meeting, or a conference call?

Either way, shame on you :tongue:

Originally posted by exodust

first floor chapel room - I'll post a time and everything tomorrow!

What time and where?

Is the chapel room where the old hip hop room was!!

Shit I really want to meet some of you, but my gf wants to go to World for Scott Project!!

Originally posted by crobra

What time and where?

Shit I really want to meet some of you, but my gf wants to go to World for Scott Project!!

Tell her to hit World Late night!! (hehee);) (unless we can keep you at LL with some illbonic beats):)

Originally posted by crobra

What time and where?

Oh no doubt !!! Scott Project is cool - but World is going to be the afterhours place to be!! In fact - my friends are promoting it and I'll have flyers for the after hours reduced admission (you can't get in past 2 with reduced admission with out one) - so it's all good!!! do both - you got lists for both LL and World so your hooked up - twill be cheap!:D

Renee

*theproblemsolver*:cool:

oh and check the new thread for time and place - ah fuck it I'll put it in this one too....hold on!