Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** dj denny tenaglia at World on the 22nd ****

Originally posted by tempkid

As for Junior it's ok when he plays old or any other song that Denny would play but if Denny plays it its cheese and Junior it's Wow. Junior's a great dj but so is Denny. And you just suck

I've heard both spin countless nights and you cannot compare Junior Vasquez to Denny Tsettos for Junior is at a level which Denny's strives to reach. I personally don't think Denny sucks as a dj.. very talented man....but unfortunately the ratio of people who actually give a shit about music and are there just to get fucked up vs. people who are really inspired by his setlist.....at any denny party...l o w. As twisted of a following Junior has...at least it's a following....Denny?...just as there will always be another clubkid to replace you..there will always be another guido and bimbet couple to replace those that leave denny.

As for the attitude, tempKID.. either lighten up on your cycles or take a pill count because the aggression you project has that Pee Wee's Playhouse kind of vibe to it.

Another queer to get into it with,

jsc

Tenaglia is closing Space in Ibiza on the 23rd

so it kinda is impossible for him to get over to Ibiza in time...my bets are that once again some sub-promoter doesnt have his facts straight and is talking out of their asses.

I forgot who wrote it but Danny DID play a cheesy club in Jersey a long time ago, and he did it as a favor to a friend, so don't go knockin that he'll play cheesy clubs, for those people be lucky if you were there to enjoy it.

Just the facts ma'am

- Pete

:cool:

Some quote about "a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent" comes to mind.

tempkid, Jesus, check your facts before you post promos and you wouldn't catch this flack. And it is your hostile attitude that keeps people away from your crowd and clubs like Tempts. You supposed to promote, not keep people from going.

Read back and look at how quickly you felt the need to threaten violence. Just admit your mistake and you wouldn't have to ambarrass yourself any further.

oh, and 'Hey, Ichi. What ya been up to?'

Originally posted by petrol

Some quote about "a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent" comes to mind.

tempkid, Jesus, check your facts before you post promos and you wouldn't catch this flack. And it is your hostile attitude that keeps people away from your crowd and clubs like Tempts. You supposed to promote, not keep people from going.

Read back and look at how quickly you felt the need to threaten violence. Just admit your mistake and you wouldn't have to ambarrass yourself any further.

oh, and 'Hey, Ichi. What ya been up to?'

What mistake is Tempkid admitting too? It was not he who started this thread, he's not a promoter, that axelwhatever is the one who made the mistake. Check YOUR facts first.

Why don't you guys just wait and see when danny is gonna spin instead of bashing the promotors off the bat. if it turns out that the date is wrong then say something not before. theres is too much negative vipes going around as is, give the guy a break.

by the way axel..had a good time at world thanxs for the comp. u r awesome :laugh:

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

Why don't you guys just wait and see when danny is gonna spin instead of bashing the promotors off the bat. if it turns out that the date is wrong then say something not before. theres is too much negative vipes going around as is, give the guy a break.

by the way axel..had a good time at world thanxs for the comp. u r awesome :laugh:

HUH? say something not before??? I don't know what you mean.

There is no way that Danny is spinning that night..the only way to make it to Ibiza in that short of time is to fly the concorde direct to Space :)

If a promoter is promoting incorrect information then he should be corrected as to not mis-lead anyone else.

- Pete

:cool:

Originally posted by Kermzy

What mistake is Tempkid admitting too? It was not he who started this thread, he's not a promoter, that axelwhatever is the one who made the mistake. Check YOUR facts first.

Thanks for covering by back.

What are you fools that are talking shit about me talking about?

I never started with the bashing on dj's. Read my post and show me were I bashed on Danny,Junior,or anybody. All I did was defend Denny. You guys who think you all know what real music is are to biatches. You don't reliase that people are all diffrent.

Oh ya and you think all the people that go to Tempts just go for the drugs GO FUCK YOURSELF. If you were there sunday night labor day weekend when the place was closing,you would think diffrent. At least the bouncers at Tempts don't have to hide there od's in a closet.

OK, my bad. Temp and Axel blended into one entity while I was reading the thread. You're right and I'm wrong on that point. I apologize for giving tempkid his grief.

But Tempkid is still over-reacting here. Ichi was expressing an opinion born of experience with the crowd, and tempkid has only legitamized it with his comments toward Ichi. So, i stand by that.

Lead by example, Tempkid. Don't add to the intolerance.

What mistake is Tempkid admitting too?

1)there good looking i disagree, and obviously have different standards

2)You think you know it all you queer. hardly. but tempkid seems quite self-assured that he has all the right answers

3)Your just jelous because you would never fit in at Tempts i listed quite a number of reasons why i do not want to "fit in" at tempts; what is there to be jealous about? there is a whole big island full of places I ENJOY, why would i be jealous about someplace I do not? this is kindergarten type argument.

4)As for Junior it's ok when he plays old or any other song that Denny would play but if Denny plays it its cheese and Junior it's Wow. this was a reply to my reply to his question... and showed absolutely zero comprehension skills on his part

5)And you just suck (I also swallow, and I'm versatile)

6)It's people like you who go there and just bitch about the crowd for no reason that have the bad attitude to beagin with. on the contrary, i enumerated the reasons why i dislike the crowd, i did not 'bitch...for no reason'

These are just some quick, obvious ones. I'm not going to nitpick every point, it's not worth it.

And Petrol - been layin low, keeping things quiet over the summer. I'm back now! ;)

Originally posted by petrol

OK, my bad. Temp and Axel blended into one entity while I was reading the thread. You're right and I'm wrong on that point. I apologize for giving tempkid his grief.

But Tempkid is still over-reacting here. Ichi was expressing an opinion born of experience with the crowd, and tempkid has only legitamized it with his comments toward Ichi. So, i stand by that.

Lead by example, Tempkid. Don't add to the intolerance.

attitude reflects leadership:laugh:

Originally posted by xkingchangox

You, let me guess your now this is the part were you tell me that your going to kick my ass and break my teeth.

Correct!!!

Bet you don't got the balls to say it to my face:mad:

Don't ever talk shit about my parents or I will break you:eek:

Talk the Talk trough a computer but can you Walk the Walk in person? If so let me know, we can meet up so I can get my fist wet with your blood.:D

Simple bait for a simple mind.I think you need to visit www.angermanagement.org before someone hurts your punk ass.

Could that someone be you? If so let me know mutha fucka.

I'll knock you the fuck out raver boy. Lets stop playing these games through a computer and meet up for a CP fight. Remember you brought this trouble on yourself,I never ever said anything to you before. You had to open your big mouth and act tough.I'm going to check out all the meet up threads for your name. You can run but you can't hide. Your a dead man walking :mad:

311 Sullivan ST,sign out side says CALABRIA CLUB please come ask for CHANGO.If you come,make sure to come heavy.

hmm:confused: Can you give me a state,town,city,anything.

Where is that in the city? If so directions to get to that street,you know not everybody is familiar with all the streets in NYC. Is it off west side highway?

Don't worry about me coming heavy,my two fist are as heavy as they get. What are you trying to tell me,you going to be strapped or are your homies going to be with you? I'm coming solo.

I'm like an artist with my fist. My combo is to quick and my left is just as good and quick as my right. My jab,I don't even want to get started with my jab,I can go on and on about my jab.

You'll just be another scar on my knuckles when I'm done with you. :cool: