Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**** dj denny tenaglia at World on the 22nd ****

HELLO Denny Tenaglia??? there is no such man.

I think you mean Denny Tsetoes or however you spell his name. Great promoting you dont even know yer DJ, firts you mix up the 2 guys, then you say that Denny is becoming a resident or some shit, who cares. Vinyl is DANNY's Home.

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Frontrunner? I do believe so! At least we know where Denny Chee-Tos is going now...

ichi

Why do people like you feel the need to bash all the time?

Ok you may not like his style but he still is great at mixing and he caters his crowd. Tell me why if he's is so cheesey he packs the house all the time. He's also a nice guy and he's so good to his crowd that he even got in trouble with the law last sunday for playing the music to long.

Originally posted by tempkid

Why do people like you feel the need to bash all the time?

Ok you may not like his style but he still is great at mixing and he caters his crowd. Tell me why if he's is so cheesey he packs the house all the time. He's also a nice guy and he's so good to his crowd that he even got in trouble with the law last sunday for playing the music to long.

Why? Because I don't like his style, and I don't think his mixing is all that great. No, I don't think I can do better, but I know lots of people can. I find him, his music, his style, his mixing, and his crowd cheesy. That's why.

Have a nice day, please drive through.

ichi

Why? Because I don't like his style, and I don't think his mixing is all that great. No, I don't think I can do better, but I know lots of people can. I find him, his music, his style, his mixing, and his crowd cheesy. That's why.

Have a nice day, please drive through.

ichi

Wow you must have been to Tempts or World enough times to make judjement on his music and crowd. Whats so cheesy about his crowd? Is it that there good looking or the fact that there full of energy and look like they are having so much fun and they shouldn't because they don't know jack about music like yourself.

One more question do you like Junior?

Quite right about Tempts, though I've never been to World. A female friend used to live in Toms River, and Tempts was THE place she wanted to go.

As for what's so cheesy? A bunch of brawny guys who *swear* they're straight checkin' each other out in the bathroom, man-jewelry and Camaros. Women who dress in as little as humanly possible while still fitting the definition of "clothed," and whining about being ogled and groped all night by the same brawny guys. Guys who get drunk as hell while on K or G (mixing!)... whose girfriends start grinding on me, and who then want to take me down for being there. Guys who are so light in their loafers they don't need the stairs giving me shit for being gay and being in the club. THAT's what I find cheesy.

You could be boppin' to Bocelli, or groovin' to Gregorian chant, dancin to Dixie Chicks, or trippin' on Tenaglia. The music, and your knowledge or lack of, doesn't make you cheesy. You could be a supermodel there on your night off, or you could be tore up from the floor up. It's all about the attitude. The posing.

Do I like Junior? As far as Junior is concerned, yes I like a lot of his music, but not ALL of it. He's a bitch, and I don't like elements of the crowd he picked up while at Twilo. I know that Denny DOES like him because we all know whose influence to blame for his abuse of the Relentless Horns and Can U Party.

ichi

Quite right about Tempts, though I've never been to World. A female friend used to live in Toms River, and Tempts was THE place she wanted to go.

As for what's so cheesy? A bunch of brawny guys who *swear* they're straight checkin' each other out in the bathroom, man-jewelry and Camaros. Women who dress in as little as humanly possible while still fitting the definition of "clothed," and whining about being ogled and groped all night by the same brawny guys. Guys who get drunk as hell while on K or G (mixing!)... whose girfriends start grinding on me, and who then want to take me down for being there. Guys who are so light in their loafers they don't need the stairs giving me shit for being gay and being in the club. THAT's what I find cheesy.

You could be boppin' to Bocelli, or groovin' to Gregorian chant, dancin to Dixie Chicks, or trippin' on Tenaglia. The music, and your knowledge or lack of, doesn't make you cheesy. You could be a supermodel there on your night off, or you could be tore up from the floor up. It's all about the attitude. The posing.

Do I like Junior? As far as Junior is concerned, yes I like a lot of his music, but not ALL of it. He's a bitch, and I don't like elements of the crowd he picked up while at Twilo. I know that Denny DOES like him because we all know whose influence to blame for his abuse of the Relentless Horns and Can U Party.

ichi

I remember getting into the same shit with you last year at this time. It ain't worth my time. You think you know it all you queer.

I would knock you the fuck out. Your just jelous because you would never fit in at Tempts. As for Junior it's ok when he plays old or any other song that Denny would play but if Denny plays it its cheese and Junior it's Wow. Junior's a great dj but so is Denny. And you just suck

I remember getting into the same shit with you last year at this time. It ain't worth my time. You think you know it all you queer.

I would knock you the fuck out. Your just jelous because you would never fit in at Tempts.

Yep, that's it! That's the attitude I was talking about! Thanks!

As for Junior it's ok when he plays old or any other song that Denny would play but if Denny plays it its cheese and Junior it's Wow. Junior's a great dj but so is Denny. And you just suck

As I said, I like a lot of what Junior spins, but not all. If it's cheese, it's cheese no matter WHO spins it. Junior spins cheese, it's cheese. Denny spins cheese, it's cheese. It just happens I think Denny spins more cheese than Junior does. He's a Cheez Whiz, and that's my opinion. You are perfectly entitled to disagree, but you asked the question and I answered it. Don't get all faggoty because you don't like my answer. I agree with one thing you said though - it ain't worth my time either. Hope you have fun tonight wherever it takes ya.

ichi

Yep, that's it! That's the attitude I was talking about! Thanks!

As I said, I like a lot of what Junior spins, but not all. If it's cheese, it's cheese no matter WHO spins it. Junior spins cheese, it's cheese. Denny spins cheese, it's cheese. It just happens I think Denny spins more cheese than Junior does. He's a Cheez Whiz, and that's my opinion. You are perfectly entitled to disagree, but you asked the question and I answered it. Don't get all faggoty because you don't like my answer. I agree with one thing you said though - it ain't worth my time either. Hope you have fun tonight wherever it takes ya.

ichi

Buddy it's attitude's like your's that we don't need in clubs.

Your bitch about the attitude at Tempts but all I see is a group of people having tons of fun. It's people like you who go there and just bitch about the crowd for no reason that have the bad attitude to beagin with.

Originally posted by axel-a-promo

I DONT KNOW ABOUT IBIZA BUT HE IS DEFINETELY SPINNING AT THE WORLD ON SEPT. 22 ND , SATURDAY NIGHT...

I KNOW THIS SINCE I PROMOTE THERE ON SATURDAYS STARTING TOMORROW NIGHT GRAND RE-OPENING WITH DENNY TSETTOS.

He will be there the 29th...not the 22nd!

WOW....don't quit your day job!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: