Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Club Boards Meetup @ Apples 9/14/01

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am teaching until 6:15 ....won't make it in the city and down to there until about 7:30 how late are you going to be there?? is anyone eating or just drinking?? I'm definitely going to Bukem at LL but will have to be in at sunrise because I have to teach on sat mornings ugh work what a shame I need it to pay for all my fun :)

Some people will be eating, others wont. I think we will be there until 10 or 11....depends on what people are doing afterwards~

Please send me an email if youre coming so I can keep better track. Alos, if anyone needs more info, you can email me or Ill send my number out for ya to contact me~

~kAt~

Originally posted by exodust

Kat stop scaring the CP'ers - they don't know about you yet!:)

LOL

Hey I'm not sure if I can make this so let's just say - I'm tentative !!!:cool:

hahaha some know me - hell Ive been here for more then a year now on this name! They'll get adjusted quickly.

And everyone going...you MUST email me with ur real name, posting name and what board(s) u are on so I can 1. keep track and make reservations and 2. I want to try and make name tags so ppl feel a little more at ease.

~kAt~ ney ney u betta come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or Ima spank dat booty when I see you):D

Originally posted by misskittie

~kAt~ ney ney u betta come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or Ima spank dat booty when I see you):D

i'm going to try....what's going on that night? I'm trying to think....??? It's just that if it's going to be a long ass closing night after the meetup - i might want to go home first instead of just stayin in the city - but I guess I can just tough it out.....

NAMETAGS= :cool: hehe - that will def. help a burnout like me!

Hey can my tag say: mug CHUMP!?

nope actually I'll get pissed if it sais that..

"MUGZ" is just fine..

oh and BUKEM starts @ 10:00 so I'll prob only stick around for an hour or so..

I have a goodie bag of MUGariffic toys to give away for everyone I meet!

(and some ass grabbing as well)

Wohooo can't wait..

Hey Snoozie..

Wanna catch a ride with LM and myself to the LL?

How's Pete doing?

Haven't seen him round these here parts too often lately..

say hi for me K?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by misskittie

Being I was on a hiatus from Club Planet when you joined, I dont know. But I *will* find out!

~misskittie~ *u just want me to touch ur tushy - i know i know*

I dont want you to touch it I want a spanking;)

Lets see what you can find out about me. then when I see you at the meetup(if I go) you tell me all you know.

Originally posted by gabo

I dont want you to touch it I want a spanking;)

Lets see what you can find out about me. then when I see you at the meetup(if I go) you tell me all you know.

I'd go for that spanking if I were you...Besides, I need someone there to protect me from the bartenders!!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

I'd go for that spanking if I were you...Besides, I need someone there to protect me from the bartenders!!

I really want to go! So I have to find a way out of work, having 2 jobs suck ass!

why do you need help from the bartenders?? Do they open up a beer bottle on you're head or something?

I really want to go! So I have to find a way out of work, having 2 jobs suck ass!

why do you need help from the bartenders?? Do they open up a beer bottle on you're head or something?

Pete, you have to make it because I'll be there! If this is any motivation, maybe Miss Kittie and I can each pick a cheek and smack it for ya! ;)

I might tag along to LL, I haven't been there for nearly 7 years! Is anyone doing anything else interesting afterwards?

Nothing crazy like that man...I tend act a "little" crazy under the influence...but I'll stay sotally tober to watch the spankings!!:eek:

I might ascend from the catacombs and check this one out. Afterwards I'm spinning for Vice & Virtue at La Nouvelle Justine from 11pm-4am where I'll be mixing dark hard house, hard trance, industrial and ebm in case any of you are looking for an alternative spot to land that night. I saw some mentioning of 'spankings' in this thread so I thought I'd throw that out there since Justines is the home of the ass-slap.

Originally posted by mugwump

Hey can my tag say: mug CHUMP!?

Hey Snoozie..

Wanna catch a ride with LM and myself to the LL?

How's Pete doing?

Haven't seen him round these here parts too often lately..

say hi for me K?

hey MUGCHUMP!!! Yes, i'm back. i was away. out in new mexico working on the natural high of altitude!! a nice relaxing trip - hot tubs, sunsets, dry mountain air. even caught a live wynton marsalis seven set.

SO! This sounds really good. Haven't ever met u MissKittie - must be one of those in your absence board boys :). And if my tushy is spoken for, no-one's let me know about it yet.

I'm definitely gonna need a drink or 12. Found out on my return to our happy city that I'VE BEEN LAID OFF!!! They could've let me know so i could stay out there at least....Well, free at last :) i think i will drink and party through my savings before working again (so, that gives me about 2 weeks...lol)

Originally posted by barvybe

hey MUGCHUMP!!! Yes, i'm back. i was away. out in new mexico working on the natural high of altitude!! a nice relaxing trip - hot tubs, sunsets, dry mountain air. even caught a live wynton marsalis seven set.

SO! This sounds really good. Haven't ever met u MissKittie - must be one of those in your absence board boys :). And if my tushy is spoken for, no-one's let me know about it yet.

I'm definitely gonna need a drink or 12. Found out on my return to our happy city that I'VE BEEN LAID OFF!!! They could've let me know so i could stay out there at least....Well, free at last :) i think i will drink and party through my savings before working again (so, that gives me about 2 weeks...lol)

Sorry to hear that man...I got a round with your name written all over it! :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Pete, you have to make it because I'll be there! If this is any motivation, maybe Miss Kittie and I can each pick a cheek and smack it for ya! ;)

I might tag along to LL, I haven't been there for nearly 7 years! Is anyone doing anything else interesting afterwards?

If tasty is going then I have to go.

Just be gentle I have sensitive cheeks.:D

Do I get a turn on you guys?

Since this seems like a tagteam event can I have spragga as my partner