Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rosie O'Donnel is a bitch

romy20

Ok, well today I hadda go help out my school and help them set up a blood pressure table to take people's blood pressures and stuff, it was Ramsey day or whatever u know like town day.

so all of a sudden we're walking around cause we were just looking for something to eat, and all of a sudden we see rosie o'donnel standing talking to some lady. So we were like hmmmmm we'll just go and be nice or whatever and ask her that we would really appreciate it if she would volunteer to have her bp taken. Sooooooooo, one of the girls went up to her, very nicely too she didnt make this whole big scene about it. Ok well the girl got like a few words out something like "hi rosie how are u we would appreciate it if..." and then all of a sudden really nasty she was like NO! and totally turned her back to the girl and just continued on talking to the lady. That was so rude!! I couldnt believe it. We were shocked.

I mean yeah i understand that u know she didnt wanna be bothered maybe but at least be polite about it and not a bitch like she tooooooootally was.

:mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by romy20

Ok, well today I hadda go help out my school and help them set up a blood pressure table to take people's blood pressures and stuff, it was Ramsey day or whatever u know like town day.

so all of a sudden we're walking around cause we were just looking for something to eat, and all of a sudden we see rosie o'donnel standing talking to some lady. So we were like hmmmmm we'll just go and be nice or whatever and ask her that we would really appreciate it if she would volunteer to have her bp taken. Sooooooooo, one of the girls went up to her, very nicely too she didnt make this whole big scene about it. Ok well the girl got like a few words out something like "hi rosie how are u we would appreciate it if..." and then all of a sudden really nasty she was like NO! and totally turned her back to the girl and just continued on talking to the lady. That was so rude!! I couldnt believe it. We were shocked.

I mean yeah i understand that u know she didnt wanna be bothered maybe but at least be polite about it and not a bitch like she tooooooootally was.

:mad:

I knew I hated her for some reason!

She looks like she ate madonna

Originally posted by romy20

...we see rosie o'donnel standing talking to some lady. well the girl got like a few words out something like "hi rosie how are u we would appreciate it if..." and then all of a sudden really nasty she was like NO! and totally turned her back to the girl and just continued on talking to the lady

did it ever occur to you that maybe your friend was rude (whether your friend was aware of it or not, but nonetheless was perceived as such by rosie) to interrupt her while she was talking to that lady, thus warranting that response?

it's all about perspectives

Originally posted by liquidchaz

Can you imagine not being able to step foot in public without someone asking you for something? I don't blame her.... no offense to you. Don't forget that celebrity status can be both a blessing and a curse.

-Chaz

I know I understand that but she was just overly rude about it, i mean its not like we were hounding her or somethign, a no thanks woulda been fine

I use to work at a place called LUCKY DUCK whear they do Nick News.

They did a special on Rosie Oddonel (Because she's friends with Linda Elderby the owner of the company)

Well she comes over to the studio and is the ultimate total bitchiest prtemadona bitch ass cunt that I've ever met.

She wouldn't talk to anyone in the graphics room (Which is where I worked) and she told my friend and coworker to step out of her way in the hallway.

After the shoot and interview the editors had a hell of a time because her publicist (after reviewing the interview) wouldn't let them use half of it.

She called the show and told them she regreted telling them alot of what she said so they had to trash like half an hour and re-write the show..

Being famouse dosen't mean shit if your not humble..

In the end you'll have lots of $$ but every bridge will be burned..

It's your memorie as a PERSON that lives on when your gone..

Rosie will always be remembered by me as a stupid CUNT!

Just like Martha Steward (Who ran over my frien's chicken in her garrage with a car)

From the perspective of the staff of a certain Nyack NY bake shop, I know they wanted to put razors in her danish. She would come in, cut everyone on line, and harrass the shit out of the workers there, raising her voice if not attended to IMMEDIATELY, after all I'M ROSIE O'DONNELL!!! Then she'd bitch about things not being fresh like made last minute, bitch loudly about this, that, and the other thing, take a whole bunch of shit and leave. Never paid while there, always just expected to be treated the the goddamned queen and billed for whatever she stormed out with. The sappy sweetness she shows on TV is all an act - to be expcted... after all, she is an actress. And she was that nasty, apparently, even before she got famous, so it's not a reactionary thing.

ichi

For god's sake, I highly doubt she's as such because she's large. The jokes get old. She's a bitch, not a nice person, someone not invited to my next dinner party, but I've met plenty of skinny, tiny, average, larger-than average, big boned, emaciated girls who were just the same. Next time I see that "skinny bitch" again, I'll make sure to have that lipo ready and maybe she'll be nice to me.

Originally posted by princess0111

well could it be that rosie o'donnell is just a fat ass lol.........she was probably hungry and grouchy so she took it out on you.....next time have a twinkie ready and maybe she will be nice lol......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

melanie

LOL, no, she never took it out on me, I'd have to work there in order for that to happen, and if that happened, I'd probably be miserable enough to spit in her food.

The Runcible was just sorta my and my friends' "Central Perk" - although we always paid. ;)

ichi

WELL LET ME TELL YOU!!!!!!!

FROm 1st HAND EXPERIENCE... SHE IS A BIATCH!!!!!!!!!

a Family relative that has known ROsie for YEARS and who was a writer on her show has said this about her as well.

She is backstabbing & not loyal at all, even to her CLOSEST friends... she just an all out bitch.

Next time when someone approches her, and shes a bitch...

they should ask her when she plans on COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET!!

That'll really piss her off....seeing how she is GAY and REFUSES to come public with it , affraid of her ratings dropping.

Dumb bitch.

Originally posted by divette

WELL LET ME TELL YOU!!!!!!!

FROm 1st HAND EXPERIENCE... SHE IS A BIATCH!!!!!!!!!

a Family relative that has known ROsie for YEARS and who was a writer on her show has said this about her as well.

She is backstabbing & not loyal at all, even to her CLOSEST friends... she just an all out bitch.

Next time when someone approches her, and shes a bitch...

they should ask her when she plans on COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET!!

That'll really piss her off....seeing how she is GAY and REFUSES to come public with it , affraid of her ratings dropping.

Dumb bitch.

Why does she need to proclaim to the word that she is gay if she were?

Originally posted by mugwump

I use to work at a place called LUCKY DUCK whear they do Nick News.

They did a special on Rosie Oddonel (Because she's friends with Linda Elderby the owner of the company)

Well she comes over to the studio and is the ultimate total bitchiest prtemadona bitch ass cunt that I've ever met.

She wouldn't talk to anyone in the graphics room (Which is where I worked) and she told my friend and coworker to step out of her way in the hallway.

After the shoot and interview the editors had a hell of a time because her publicist (after reviewing the interview) wouldn't let them use half of it.

She called the show and told them she regreted telling them alot of what she said so they had to trash like half an hour and re-write the show..

Being famouse dosen't mean shit if your not humble..

In the end you'll have lots of $$ but every bridge will be burned..

It's your memorie as a PERSON that lives on when your gone..

Rosie will always be remembered by me as a stupid CUNT!

Just like Martha Steward (Who ran over my frien's chicken in her garrage with a car)

mugz....here have these valium...um..i mean happy pills. they are good for you!:idea:;)

Originally posted by divette

I never said that she needed to PROCLAIM it to the world. WHat I am saying is that she shuns her "community", she denies who she is to no end.

WHy deny what you are? I'll never understand that.

Alright. Then what are some examples of her denying it? Some examples of shunning her "community"? I'm not saying there aren't any examples, I'm just simply unaware of them. And if she has denied that she is gay in public, what anecdotal evidence is there that she really is gay?