Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dolphins WIN!

vanessa23

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I wish david padilla was playing on the miami dolphins. We could have the remix tour at a bunch of different city's. I bet remix-jerry would be at every press conference blowing up the remix party.

Dude, wtf is your problem... Ever since our last encounter i have not mentioned anything about the remix.. I started interacting with the board via this thread... nothing about the damn remix... So back the F***k off!!!

--------

obviously, you have personal issues with either me or the production.. which one is it????

if so, dont express your distaste through this board.. contact us if you would like to express it personally!!

the fish did look great yesterday, but lets not start talkin super bowl just yet...the next 3 games i think will really set the tone for the season (buffalo, oakland, st. louis)....peace..

-------

btw, remix-jerry, im sure george doesnt mean any disrespect to you or the remix, thats just the way he is, just get used to it and chill out man!!

Im a die-hard Jet Fan, yes they lost, and yes I smashed my tv remote watching the game :D, but as a diehard football fan when I watched the Fins plays last night I was shocked, Lamar Smith is proving last year wasnt a fluke, and Fiedler this is his year to prove he is a real n.f.l. quarterback and he is tough enough to start all 16 games for a team who has a shot. Hopefully they Dolphins will end the season 1-15, but as long as the Jets continue the wins streak alive against your Fish ill be happy if we end the season 2-14, Im sure we'll talk about this more as the season continues. :D

-mike.d

Originally posted by x-t-c

btw, remix-jerry, im sure george doesnt mean any disrespect to you or the remix, thats just the way he is, just get used to it and chill out man!!

i dont want anyone to think im mean or anything.... it is just that this is the second time he's taken a cheap shot at me :(