Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Fukin Beleive This Shit!! Palestenians Are Fukin Having A Parade Over There!!!!!!

Originally posted by trancend

lets fuckin fry them and their kids...i have family members who could be dead now and they wanna throw a party? lets see whose partying when we nuke them and their fuckin skin is melting off their body

I see Trancend... you are willing to send others into jepordy because you are pissed, but not even register with selected services? fucking hypocrite!!

So it IS true that they are celebrating!?

I say, don't question who did this, just start bombing any country that is celebrating what's happened here.

This is a VERY sad day and it's ashame that the Palestinians are doing what they are doing. And those people are Muslim which makes it worse and is going to give them all a bad name.

This sucks and my prayers go out to all those who know anyone working at the World Trade.

I can seriously understand the pain and I've got friends in the city too but should'nt we think a little before we "fry them and their kids". That's just what someone did [and we just dont know who yet caus' lets face it, our little capitalistic world has pissed off quite a bit of a crowd] to "you and your kids"... and famillies and friends.

I'm not excusing the shit that happened but I dont really want nuclear war either. Ya know. People rarely have an word on what their fanatic governments do.

Anyway man, I understand that you feel anger where I have only sadness. And yep, that's all freakin' legitimate since you're in the middle of the war zone and I'm not. So I guess my comment can only be that.

Sendin' you some good vibes... what else can I do?

good luck guys!!!

I feel for you guys.

A few minutes ago I got the message that my parents and brother which all live in NY are alive and well.

We here in Israel feel for you guys more than anyone. Of course this is a disaster of a totally different scale, but bombs are a matter of daily life here...and unfortunately so are the Palestinian celebration parades after every terrorist attack...

And it isn't just the extreme people on their side...It's the mass, the regular people who joy the death of innocent people. You may have not known this until today...We see it after every terrorist attack.

My heart is with you guys...

Love,

S.

Originally posted by ceejay187

tHESE FUKIN PEOPLE ARE HAVING A PARTY OVER THERE!! BURNING THE AMERICAN FLAG!! DRINKING AND DANCING!!

THIS CALLS FOR AN ALL OUT WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

is this confirmed? was it on the news? are they really celebrating in the middle east?

Can't we all just get along. This will come to pass like many other disasters.

THe fuckin jews! The fuckin Plaestnians! Grown the fuck up!

the protestant and catholic irish people grow the fuck up.

this world need an aenema..

I wat to see the ground give way I want to watch it all go down...

mom please flush it all the way.

Maynard James Keenan

Hey hon'

if your president can make you guys believe that he is loved everywhere on the fuckin' planet, believe me they can convince the average palestinian that today's attack was justified and that they should celebrate.

That is called propaganda and sweetie, we do just as good as them right here in North-America.

Common people are usualyy just stupid enough not to question what they're told. That's a shame I know but if you start bombing them for that, just fuckin' nuke the whole planet!