Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ill shit...

atomicapples

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a very nice post thank you for sharing that with us.

I too get chills 1) from the horrible photos and a heart filled with sorrow for the lives lost and also with thanks for our men and women out there still cleaning up the mess. 2) The first time I heard that song I immediately though of dancing at my wedding to that song with the man I love so very much.

God Bless all of you-PEACE & LOVE always!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Can you believe that this crazy baastid.. is actually capable of doing something productive??? its gotta be the end of the world... our best golfer is black, our best rapper is white, stock market is in the dumps, apples does something productive whats next???

HAHAHHAA.

Awwwwwwww. Thanks dg. I needed that laugh. I havent slept since this happened so i have been really stressed, irritated and tired.

I really missed you guys. And girls! HAHAHHAHA

MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey thanks for thinking that shit is aight.. but.. when i was putting it together.. i was tearing... no joke...

dg, want me to fart on your neck??? you want to know whats next... me and you getting girlfriends.. crazy huh??? all this work and no play is getting annoying... but first things first is you getting your '02 audi, and me getting me '02 subaru impreza WRX with every STI option there is.. all JDMed out... and after that you and L Hart... crazy shit??? (inside joke) :)

* F A R T *

Originally posted by atomicapples

dg, want me to fart on your neck??? you want to know whats next... me and you getting girlfriends..* F A R T *

LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dgmodel

LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!LMAO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wtf is wrong with your white ass???? you got problems bro, sometimes i wonder why im your boy...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Thank you DG SWEETY! I always have you in my thoughts. Both naughty and nice. ;)

And as for you Mr.Apples. I am with you on that car thing. That is the car that i want either in metalic silver platinum or in blue. That is car is hot and has some really great power and options. It kind of reminds me of the mazda mp3. The mp3 would have been a great car had they built it with the power and speed it looks like it can pull.

Originally posted by chula22

Thank you DG SWEETY! I always have you in my thoughts. Both naughty and nice. ;)

And as for you Mr.Apples. I am with you on that car thing. That is the car that i want either in metalic silver platinum or in blue. That is car is hot and has some really great power and options. It kind of reminds me of the mazda mp3. The mp3 would have been a great car had they built it with the power and speed it looks like it can pull.

yo when i get that shit we go cruise, you are the only person who likes it, everyone i know dont want me to get it, but fuck it.. im not getting it for them.. im getting it for myself... not even my moms like it.. fuck it... me and you baby... with 2002 wrx, aspen white, with the following mods : injen intake, apex exhaust, hks blowoff valve, zero sports front mount intercooler, turbonotics t3/t4 turbine, hks wastegate, set of recaro bucket seats, all the blitz goodies (gauges), syms suspension 2 inch drop, brembo big brakes upgrade, syms pistons, syms crank shafts, 17 inch advan RG in bronze 17x7 53+ offset wrapped with 225/45/17 yokohamas...

damn i can go on for days... im soo excited (i dont think i have all that money to do all that... but DG if i get the second job... YES~!~!~! all that shit is on onto the car...)