Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Santana and Yomanda

fliz77

Yomanda.. not too sure about because I don't really know anything recent..

Richie Santana has a semi-new song that has similarities to Trance Revolution (it's got the bells and stuff..) Hold on lemme check the name..

It's like Bliss or something.. err..

Anyways, to my knowledge, he is still at Hunka Bunka taking care of the NJ peeps during Heat Fridays.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

sorry, not trying to be rude...i just didnt feel like putting in any punctuation...my apologies:)

BG

Oh ok.. heh, it's just that I know people get loud on this board sometimes, and I was just trying not to generate any hostility. You know, it's kinda hard to read from a computer screen at just typed words and hear the tone of voice that the person intended to type it in. Oh wells, much love <3

Trance Revolution was / is a SICK ASS TRACK!!!!!!!

I haven't heard anything produced by RS since then.......that is as good as that. What does everyone else think???????

I'm not saying his other work has been less than good.....but in comparison?

Guest saleen351

Richie is only like 21 or 22 so hes got a bright future a head of him

Hes def my fav DJ...

inyourdreams, come on sweetie, trance rev, was pure sick!!!

Ok Richie Santana is like 25 or 26 he is the same age as Sal Parm.. They lived around teh corner from eachother for years.. Richie has been doing remixes since 1996... He did a remix with Glenn Friscia for JUdy Torres call "NO REASON TO CRY'96".. He also did "HERE COMES THE RAIN AGAIN" & " SWEET DREAMS: By the Eurythmics.. He used to go by the name of DJ Extassy