Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peak Songs At Exit

sadelb

I gotta quesiton about blow the speakers. I have a version with mario picotta vs. the moon and then i have just the song blow the speakers. for some reason on the mario picotta version the beat is different than just the single blow the speakers. Where can i get the version of blow the speakers thats on the moon vs. picotta. I hope u know what im tlakin about thanks

Ben

wow i totally forgot about the violinist night.!!!!! good call alex....that was a phat night......another great night was micah with Oompa Loompa with the little oompa loompa's on scooters riding around and micah putting baby powder on his arm and blowing it in people's faces that thought it was K and laughing!!! that was a classic night too!!!! lmao....anyways i never heard the picotto blow the speakers remix i heard the plasmic honey one that draper plays where he throws in "we were in the dark" in the breaks of that song but thats it......if u could possibly send me the mix of "blow the speakers" u have that would be appreciated!!! thanks

and another great peakhour song for me anyways and always will be:

Hennes And Cold-The Second Trip (DJ Scot Remix)

one of my all-time fav songs ever!!! laterz all

kyle:eek: :eek: :eek:

my favorites:

i turn to you (moz morris vs hex hector)

oompa loompa

spente le stelle

u turned me

blow your speakers

do you - macguyver

sssh...be quiet

i know, all oldies but no doubt my favorites

yo sadelb, the song you're talking about is blow the komodo...but what are you asking...you said you have it but then you ask how you can get it???

if anything, shoot me an emial:

gqsmuv58@aol.com

Originally posted by DJMikeE

Last year, the big goosebump song had to be

Mada and Moody-Come to Me

Now, I believe there's a dub somewhere out there that adds more drums before the vocals.

Theres definately somehting special about this song. My #1.. Anyone know where i can get the dub?

Wow, there are so many of the past.. like last year.. those are priceless memories..

But I'd have to say the last two times I was at Exit, the last week it was open and the week before, the songs that made me insane were:

8/23 - Plasmic Honey: Sleepers

8/31 - Silent Nick: Diamonds are Forever

Wow, I can almost feel the energy..